We can't beat OU

Again.

O M G!!! Guys the next time you are in the shower and washing your junk check to see if you still have your balz!

T_O_B

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

WOW!!! No problems there. I think these kids want to win and have enough talent to do it. That is not the problem as I see it. The O coaching staff is killing us and unless changes are made, I don't see it getting much better. It is the same ol same ol every freaking week with them. We have seen this same crazy play calling for several years now and it is getting more than old.

It's still 11 on 11 right? Oklahoma isn't the Minnesota Vikings. Hell they aren't even the Oklahoma State Cowboys. Nebraskas offense might bad but if they are going to get up for any game it's going to be this one.

Defense shows up and we have a CHANCE in ANY game we play. 3-0 Is a win. So is 6-3, 7-6.. ect

If BYU can do it so can Nebraska.

It's still 11 on 11 right? Oklahoma isn't the Minnesota Vikings. Hell they aren't even the Oklahoma State Cowboys. Nebraskas offense might bad but if they are going to get up for any game it's going to be this one.

Defense shows up and we have a CHANCE in ANY game we play. 3-0 Is a win. So is 6-3, 7-6.. ect

If BYU can do it so can Nebraska.

might be bad?

and no.

just because BYU did it, does NOT mean nu can.

BYU has waaaay more firepower.

every game is winnable. will nu find a way to beat OU?

I doubt it.

IMO-- OU will win next week, it's just a matter of by how much...

but there is plenty of football left.

I think this unlikely offense finds itself in the least likely of games. Against Oklahoma.

Could they lose? Sure. Easily. Everyone will think what I see most Husker fans are thinking. Oklaoma blowout. Things have a way of happening this season the way we don't expect them to.

IMO Nebraska has the firepower, it's an overall mental and execution problem they continue to show. I think a week of Holt and Gillyen riding the Pine serves motivation. I think another week of Quarterback battle serves to motivate the starter, I think the running game shows up and I think because it's Oklahoma they play up and execute well.

I think the have a better chance than most people think.. WHen they win I will celebrate.

It's football..anything can happen. I admit that our offense leaves something to be desired but our D is solid for the most part. If our D keeps us in the game, it only takes one play to sway momentum. I am not drinking Kool-aid, but trying to stay optimistic. I also don't believe we are that over matched.

I believe we have the talent to play with OU. We have not IMO faced a team this year that was head and shoulders above us in the talent department.

However, Watson's playcalling in the past in big games has been very conservative and for us to jump on OU and grab the momentum by running the shotnone and dinking it out to the sidelines for 3 yards is not going to do it.

I like to think Memorial Stadium would give us some kind of edge but I would be lying. Our offense will be lucky to get a first down, a matter of fact it will pry result in more OU points than their offense.

I like how our defense matches up with them, I have been watching them and hopefully their WRs will have another bad game of dropping passes. IMO if we can play them close the first half it will be close until the end and I like our odds.

There is no point in selling the team short, we have a heck of a Defense, and... that can win games EX: ISU.

While i do agree that we probably will lose against Oklahoma this year, again. I don't think its going to be nearly as ugly as everyone thinks, its gonna to be a low scoring game, because our defense is just that good. I can only see a loss like last year to OU, if the offense turns over the ball and the defense puts points on the board. That being said, i think that is what is really going to decide this game, is the defensive effort to make the opposing offensive lose the ball and put points on the board.

Henery better have that leg rested, we may need it like we did against VaTech...