Wow!!!!

macroboy

the fact that people are condoning/encouraging this crap makes it very clear that some nebraska fans are complete idiots.

:laughpound:facepalm::rollin

I don't know what's funny about it. What makes people think they have the right to yell something like that to a coach of their own team? There's so much talk about how booing the team is a no-no, but yelling "you suck" is OK - more than OK, its commendable? Sooner or later, those that are running their mouths need to just grow up.

Now, before you tell me "Its OK to boo/heckle/shout at coaches because they get paid, and the players don't," please don't feed me that junk either. Its a team. Treat it as a team. Either cheer for the team or don't.

the fact that people are condoning/encouraging this crap makes it very clear that some nebraska fans are complete idiots.

:laughpound:facepalm::rollin

I don't know what's funny about it. What makes people think they have the right to yell something like that to a coach of their own team? There's so much talk about how booing the team is a no-no, but yelling "you suck" is OK - more than OK, its commendable? Sooner or later, those that are running their mouths need to just grow up.

Now, before you tell me "Its OK to boo/heckle/shout at coaches because they get paid, and the players don't," please don't feed me that junk either. Its a team. Treat it as a team. Either cheer for the team or don't.

When they stink up the joint/ not play like a Husker they all deserve to get boo'd. It's just a fact. Another fact is that booing is 100% acceptable.

Funny, if you post about Watson being a bad coach its okay, but if you yell it out then you are an idiot. Get over yourself.

OMFG THANK YOU! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Saying it on a message board is one thing. Yelling it while the head coach is trying to talk is another, when you inturruppt like that itg is rude and disrespectful. It just comes across as tacky l

IF this was an election and James Carville were running it he would have a sign that said.

"It''s the players on O STUPID".

Please tell me any ranked team that would trade 4 offensive starters on their team for 4 on ours? I am not sure that we could put a single player on even Okie lite's offense from our starters baring injuries to their starters. That is very telling. We have a very good Sunbelt conference or FBS offense. We have an offense that can compete against the weaker teams of the Big 12 and have a chance to win if they have a good day. Our defense can keep the game close against teams without great offensive talent.

You can X and O all you want, but we don't have PLAYERS. The ones we have are either experienced and not real talented or young and learning. Last year we were much better and had much better offensive results. I don't like Watson's offense. I didn't think Bo was the right choice for HC. BUT the problem with the offense is really not formations or plays (though some are head scratchers) --It's the players!

Sadly we will be right back at the whining process if we get rid of Wats this year. And we lose the heart of our defense next year and it won't likely be as good. So some will blame C Pelini if the defense sucks compared to this one and claim that he got suddenly stupid.

Our OC was not overestimated prior to this season (recall how many of you worried that Ohio State would steal Wats to be their HC? CU?). Our players were overstimated. We underestimated those players we lost from last year that were GREAT in our system.

We can trade coaches every year or two, holler at them at press conferences and whine that we know so much more....but the truth is until and unless we get top players that can compete at the high level we seek, this team is not going to excel. It's going to be hard to get those players here, but that is the key.

No sarcasm. Fans - not just Husker fans - will NEVER, EVER be happy with playcalling no matter what's called. Ever. Because we always think we can call a better game.

I mean, what did anyone expect? We're throwing a true freshman out there who isn't particularly ready. Playbook scaled back. We could be a little more thankful for the kind of system Watson has given us, what we've done with it in the past, and what we all know it's capable of.

This is not Watson's system, this is Callahan's system with a little bit more of running\zone read out of the shotgun.

This is NOW Watson's system, BC is no where to be found, and has no influence on what is going on today with the play calling. Bo turned it over to Watson, therefore, it is HIS system. Good or bad.