Suh Incident

Enhance

I don't know about this one.

Timeline wise....

Late last night, Suh and the Huskers board a plane to fly back to Lincoln.

Suh finds a costume and then drives up to Omaha for a halloween costume party and gets drunk. (keep in mind that today they go in to review the film from Baylor's game)

He somehow, under the influence of alcohol, makes it back to Lincoln and hits a parked car.

Considering the facts, this story seems a bit far fetched. It doesn't sound like Suh to be the kind of person to drink heavily the nite before a practice.

I already said earlier that we all saw him at the drafthouse. One of my friends got a picture with him. So, he was out drinking. That I can confirm.

Timeline wise....

Suh finds a costume and then drives up to Omaha for a halloween costume party and gets drunk. (keep in mind that today they go in to review the film from Baylor's game)

He somehow, under the influence of alcohol, makes it back to Lincoln and hits a parked car.

Considering the facts, this story seems a bit far fetched. It doesn't sound like Suh to be the kind of person to drink heavily the nite before a practice.

I already said earlier that we all saw him at the drafthouse. One of my friends got a picture with him. So, he was out drinking. That I can confirm.

Oh, im not saying your wrong or anything. I just find it hard to believe that someone like Suh would get a DUI.

Timeline wise....

Oh, im not saying your wrong or anything. I just find it hard to believe that someone like Suh would get a DUI.

I gotcha. But they would've flown back to Nebraska right after the game.

And Suh wasn't wearing a costume, he was wearing a button up.

This Axel Arth's facebook page that Enhanced87 speaks of, has a car that obviously was in a car accident on his page. Wow knows???

:bang:bang:bang

Yeah it's a public profile so you can read everything on it including this comment:

"Axel... please please please tell me you have a super embarrassing white trash mugshot of some kind to give to ESPN for when they talk about how you ruined Nebraska football?"

Wow. Gonna be interesting to see what happens. If it's true, Pelini will lay the law down I'm sure.

I received three text messages from three unrelated people this morning that said Suh was arrested some time this morning or last night for driving drunk and hitting a parked car.

Has anybody else heard any news on this? :dunno

We might as well blame the offense if true.

This Axel Arth's facebook page that Enhanced87 speaks of, has a car that obviously was in a car accident on his page. Wow knows???

:bang:bang:bang

Yeah it's a public profile so you can read everything on it including this comment:

"Axel... please please please tell me you have a super embarrassing white trash mugshot of some kind to give to ESPN for when they talk about how you ruined Nebraska football?"

Wow. Gonna be interesting to see what happens. If it's true, Pelini will lay the law down I'm sure.

I think he just made it private