Suh Incident

Enhance

I would love to believe this is an unfounded rumor but this would be the most creative rumor I have ever read on here. Usually it about a player that is marginal in importance getting in trouble. Sometimes we get update from the aquarium guy on injuries. If this one is true I wouldn't know what to think of the program. Its one thing for a freshman or back up to make a mistake; but for the leader of the team, potential number 1 pick, "Heisman canidate, and senior all american to make a mistake like this would crush me.

I mean if someone that good cant fall in line under Bo's leadership then I dont know.

I don't think we should be believing this and here is why.

From the beginning of the year the football team has a whole has vowed to not drink anything throughout the season, due to past issues with the bottle. I have heard numerous stories about players going to parties but not drinking anything at all.

It wouldn't surprise me for a non-starter/leader to do this, but for Suh it just doesn't make sense.

yeah but suh has been seen at the bars drinking already this season...this comes directly from a friend that has seen him at the bars

Found out a little more information.

Here is a direct quote from a Facebook status posted about 6-7 hours ago.

"Axel Arth- no longer has a car, courtesy of Ndamukong Suh's drunk driving."

Either this is one of the sickest (and described as another poster creative) rumor I have ever heard regarding a player or it is actually true. I don't want to believe it is true, so I'm holding my breath to see if it comes out officially either today or tomorrow.

Found out a little more information.

Here is a direct quote from a Facebook status posted about 6-7 hours ago.

"Axel Arth- no longer has a car, courtesy of Ndamukong Suh's drunk driving."

Either this is one of the sickest (and described as another poster creative) rumor I have ever heard regarding a player or it is actually true. I don't want to believe it is true, so I'm holding my breath to see if it comes out officially either today or tomorrow.

i have seen a similar facebook post to that also

I don't know about this one.

Timeline wise....

Late last night, Suh and the Huskers board a plane to fly back to Lincoln.

Suh finds a costume and then drives up to Omaha for a halloween costume party and gets drunk. (keep in mind that today they go in to review the film from Baylor's game)

He somehow, under the influence of alcohol, makes it back to Lincoln and hits a parked car.

Considering the facts, this story seems a bit far fetched. It doesn't sound like Suh to be the kind of person to drink heavily the nite before a practice.