Suh- what is appropriate?

treeeman

I'm sorry, but when our best player is fodder across the country for being caught hitting 3 parked cars after being out drinking, it is an issue. Maybe not enough to merit a suspension, but that parked car could have just as easily been another car with people inside, or a group of college kids standing along side the road.

You act like Suh was out doing shots left and right. .035 is the equivalent of 1 beer in an hour as a matter of fact i think you could blow that after just having taken cough medicine. Suh was at less than half the legal limit. I wouldnt consider that being out drinking. If its under the legal limit its no big deal, there was no law broke so there is nothing more to this.

Get real people!!!!!! You can blow an alcohol rating from using mouth wash. .035 is nothing so he may have had a couple beers with his pizza. I am totally anti-drunk driving as I have lost friends to this but come on. I'm sure the punishment He receives from wrecking his mothers SUV will be enough and a Bo "you're lucky" speech. I agree as a leader you should show a higher level of character but that is what he WAS doing. He was not over the limit nobody was hurt get over it. Besides the people whose cars were hit probably thought it was cool as long as he is insured. "dude guess what Suh tackled my car look at it"

I'm sorry, but when our best player is fodder across the country for being caught hitting 3 parked cars after being out drinking, it is an issue. Maybe not enough to merit a suspension, but that parked car could have just as easily been another car with people inside, or a group of college kids standing along side the road.

You act like Suh was out doing shots left and right. .035 is the equivalent of 1 beer in an hour as a matter of fact i think you could blow that after just having taken cough medicine. Suh was at less than half the legal limit. I wouldnt consider that being out drinking. If its under the legal limit its no big deal, there was no law broke so there is nothing more to this.

I said he was out drinking, I never said he went out and got plastered.

Actually for an average 300 lb person it's 4 beers in an hour. For a more muscular person, probably 4.5 to 5. I posted the law earlier in the thread. .08 is not the holy grail some people make it out to be. You can get a DUI even if you are under .08 according to the law. I guess you don't understand that breaking the law doesn't always result in charges. :wasted

Actually for an average 300 lb person it's 4 beers in an hour. For a more muscular person, probably 4.5 to 5. I posted the law earlier in the thread. .08 is not the holy grail some people make it out to be. You can get a DUI even if you are under .08 according to the law. I guess you don't understand that breaking the law doesn't always result in charges. :wasted

But he didn't get a DUI, so why do you keep bringing it up...

You should probably be saying that one can be charged with a dui. Theres no way you're gonna be convicted. As far as the State v. Batts precedent, no lawyer worth his salt is going to allow their client to be convicted based on the word of one cop.

It is also not unheard of for people who blow over the legal limit to not get a DUI after going through the court process. With the margin of error in breathalyzers being around 20-30% someone who did well in the field sobriety tests, doesn't blow much more than the legal limit, was just pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving, and has a decent lawyer...one can get out of one. I know there are a lot of factors that go into it, but just going on the other side of people saying that you can get a DUI for blowing under, you can also get one dropped for blowing over.

Maybe. But there is no way he is going to get a DUI blowing a .035 regardless. Admit you're wrong and the thread can move on.

Maybe. But there is no way he is going to get a DUI blowing a .035 regardless. Admit you're wrong and the thread can move on.

Or die.

Team has ZERO TOLERANCE rule. Sorry, but .035 is over zero. (yes N stands for knowlege)

Team super star broke team rules, there has to be some type of punishment!

Hey, I'm a big Suh fan, but rules are rules. Just because he is a super star, he can't get special treatment. If he gets special treatment, who else has a seperate set of rules? all starters etc? where do you draw the line?

Team has ZERO TOLERANCE rule. Sorry, but .035 is over zero. (yes N stands for knowlege)

Team super star broke team rules, there has to be some type of punishment!

Hey, I'm a big Suh fan, but rules are rules. Just because he is a super star, he can't get special treatment. If he gets special treatment, who else has a seperate set of rules? all starters etc? where do you draw the line?

Where did you get the ZERO TOLERANCE on alcohol from?