hand out the dresses on this board

for all the women jumping ship this week. and dont give me the "its reality" bit either. yes we have looked bad lately. but unless you just started watching college football you should know that things can change very quickly..... esp in this conference.

stop crying like little girls a grow a pair

People will stop complaining once this NU team grows a pair and starts playing like an NU Football team is supposed to play like.

Why should the fans settle for poor non NU-like play and results?

If any group needs to grow a pair it's the players.

How is an NU team SUPPOSED to play? that right there is why other fanbases think we are a bunch of asshats!

The OP is 100% correct.

Its fine to worry and it fine to discuss the game at hand or in the past, but some of you people just get on here to call people wrong when they say we have a chance to win, etc. GUESS WHAT! they are right! we do have a chance to win and the people that actually believe in their team frankly do not want your worthless negativity.

How is an NU team SUPPOSED to play? that right there is why other fanbases think we are a bunch of asshats!

The OP is 100% correct.

Its fine to worry and it fine to discuss the game at hand or in the past, but some of you people just get on here to call people wrong when they say we have a chance to win, etc. GUESS WHAT! they are right! we do have a chance to win and the people that actually believe in their team frankly do not want your worthless negativity.

If you have to ask that question then that explains where you are coming from.

Generally it takes a man to stand up and say what he truly believes.

It takes a man to admit he was wrong.

It takes a man to figure out what the probem is, figure out how to overcome it.

It takes a follower to say everything is okay, bury your head in the sand, and hope all will be alright.

You become an adult when you realize things are not how you want them, just because you want them.

Dealing with those setbacks, understand why and what is being done, knowing where you are at.

Supporting your team in those times are the most important.

I will not be wearing a dress, I will be standing and cheering my team to the end. I will not leave early, I will not boo the team I love. I will not call for the heads of players or coaches.

I will not make excuses for how our team played, or ridicule them if they put an effort forward. Losing is part of life, no one wins every game. Those that are winners take the losses and turn them into future positives.

I have never called anyone a name for beleiveing the Huskers will win, or questioned their man hood. I have never questioned their sanity either. Possibly should have.

At the beginning of the year I questioned the ability of this team to do what many had drawn as a conclusion.

Following blindly has gotten us to that point of not trusting the coaching staff or the players. Common sense told you we would have problems.

Some predicted BCS NC games, others said 8-4. My guess is and was that we will be closer to the 8-4 then the NC. I think we are out of that one, but some may still believe that as they follow what ever someone tells them.

I do not. Keep your dress.

Actually, I think it comes down to whether you're a glass half empty or a glass half full type of person. Typically, I lean towards the glass half empty which is why I think it's going to be a struggle considering the offensive struggles to become bowl eligible. We have to ask ourselves the question whether any teams left on our schedule are worse than Baylor. If they are, we should win. If not, it will be a struggle.

for all the women jumping ship this week. and dont give me the "its reality" bit either. yes we have looked bad lately. but unless you just started watching college football you should know that things can change very quickly..... esp in this conference.

stop crying like little girls a grow a pair

Guess I need a dress (preferably Pink), because I think we are going to get our asses kicked on Saturday. :facepalm:

Actually, I think it comes down to whether you're a glass half empty or a glass half full type of person. Typically, I lean towards the glass half empty which is why I think it's going to be a struggle considering the offensive struggles to become bowl eligible. We have to ask ourselves the question whether any teams left on our schedule are worse than Baylor. If they are, we should win. If not, it will be a struggle.

Well:

OU will be a HUGE struggle

Unless our D plays with zero mistakes, KU is going to put up with points, and I am doubtful we can keep up

Kansas State looks good on both sides of the ball, but I still don't really know what to think about them

Colorado always plays us tough

That's my take on the remaining games.

Well:

Unless our D plays with zero mistakes, KU is going to put up with points, and I am doubtful we can keep up

Kansas State looks good on both sides of the ball, but I still don't really know what to think about them

That's quitter talk! I'm sure melscott can loan you his spare pair.

Well:

Actually - it's reality coming from him.

Well:

Actually - it's reality coming from him.

Did I need to add this? :sarcasm