Who has more to prove Saturday? Who wants it more?

Vince what makes you so sure that anyone truly cares what your opinion is? Really? Apparently we as Husker fans are supposed to no longer believe that OU is our "Rival" because Vince said so. LMAO. Obviously you are 13 years old and missed all of the great NU vs OU games. Just because a "rivalry" becomes lopsided at one point in time doesn't mean it isn't relevant anymore. Just look at The Texas vs OU rivalry... OU won that game almost 5 years in a row, but it still holds relevance doesn't it? Just because one team drops off doesnt mean this game isnt viewed as a rivalry. But hey, what do I know? After all Im not "Vince from Shamwow!" :box

No opinions. The fact is OU vs. NU is no longer a rivalry. The lopsidedness has nothing to do with this game no longer being a rivalry. What does, is fact that each team has gone their separate ways with NU not having a rival and OU's being Texas.

What part of this do you not understand?

Its a "fact" because you said it is? Isn't that what im hearing? Listen here Junior, you seem to "know it all" so anytime you'd like to join me in the "shed" Id be happy to show you what a "rivalry" is all about!!! :angry::box:steam

You'd lose there just as you are here.

I would loose would I? Well then is that you taking me up on the offer? Id take that little Shamwow and whipe your A$$ with it! Whenever your balls drop come and find me and I'd be glad to take this to the woodshed!

Actually you would lose as opposed to loose. In fact, you have already lost.

Loose is what you are after your morning prunes.

Vince what makes you so sure that anyone truly cares what your opinion is? Really? Apparently we as Husker fans are supposed to no longer believe that OU is our "Rival" because Vince said so. LMAO. Obviously you are 13 years old and missed all of the great NU vs OU games. Just because a "rivalry" becomes lopsided at one point in time doesn't mean it isn't relevant anymore. Just look at The Texas vs OU rivalry... OU won that game almost 5 years in a row, but it still holds relevance doesn't it? Just because one team drops off doesnt mean this game isnt viewed as a rivalry. But hey, what do I know? After all Im not "Vince from Shamwow!" :box

No opinions. The fact is OU vs. NU is no longer a rivalry. The lopsidedness has nothing to do with this game no longer being a rivalry. What does, is fact that each team has gone their separate ways with NU not having a rival and OU's being Texas.

Its a "fact" because you said it is? Isn't that what im hearing? Listen here Junior, you seem to "know it all" so anytime you'd like to join me in the "shed" Id be happy to show you what a "rivalry" is all about!!! :angry::box:steam

That's just the way Vince is.... whether it's his personality or the face he puts up for this big bad message board guy, it's just the way he is.

That's just the way Vince is.... whether it's his personality or the face he puts up for this big bad message board guy, it's just the way he is.

Yes, it is the way it is. Sorry it if offends you that I'm right. Actually I'm not sorry. But I am laughing at you. Feel better now?

Yes, it is the way it is. Sorry it if offends you that I'm right. Actually I'm not sorry. But I am laughing at you. Feel better now?

Lol and now we see who he really is. Go put your dress back on Sally!!! Turns out you aren't even on solid foods yet, hence your decline of my invite to the "shed"

sd'sker, you are now 0 - 4. You cannot speak in absolute facts and the proof is we've seen your posts. Besides not everybody can do it and there are less than a handful of us who can and do.

Did we call for you? Back to the bench you go.

Alright, alright. Vince, I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. Flame On!!! :steam:steam:steam

However, I still don't understand the scoring system and why I have a record?

sd'sker, you are now 0 - 4. You cannot speak in absolute facts and the proof is we've seen your posts. Besides not everybody can do it and there are less than a handful of us who can and do.

Did we call for you? Back to the bench you go.

Alright, alright. Vince, I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. Flame On!!! :steam:steam:steam

However, I still don't understand the scoring system and why I have a record?

No flaming here. Just doing what I always do and that's tell it like it is and never take this stuff with any seriousness. ;)

I laugh at how rapid your mouth tends to run yet when you have the chance to back your mouth up you fold! Thanks Vince for giving me todays last laugh!

I back it with every post. Clearly things are just too technical for you. Read, without moving your lips, then comprehend. I realize the later is an impossibility for you hence your "opinion" of above.

Thanks Shambo for highjacking my thread. Appreciate it Bud. The point is will Nebraska come with it. I think maybe Bo should be showing our players video of the storied rivalry.

In other related news Vince from Shamwow gets a piece of a$$ and his panties come out of a bunch! :clap:backtotopic

Look who is all "sandy" and look who is improving threads. Speaking of sandy......a bidet will solve most of your issues. You use the bidet and I'll continue to telling it like it is.

We'll wait for you to google bidet. Take your time.....

Thanks Shambo for highjacking my thread. Appreciate it Bud. The point is will Nebraska come with it. I think maybe Bo should be showing our players video of the storied rivalry.

In other related news Vince from Shamwow gets a piece of a$$ and his panties come out of a bunch! :clap:backtotopic

Look who is all "sandy" and look who is improving threads. Speaking of sandy......a bidet will solve most of your issues. You use the bidet and I'll continue to telling it like it is.

"It's a great rivalry. I'm proud to be a part of it," said Nebraska defensive tackle Jared Crick

I don't think Jared got the memo Vince Maybe you should forward it to him! :dumdum

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OU/a..._0_NORMAN351349

"It's a great rivalry. I'm proud to be a part of it," said Nebraska defensive tackle Jared Crick

I don't think Jared got the memo Vince Maybe you should forward it to him! :dumdum

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OU/a..._0_NORMAN351349

Actually it was a great rivalry. Which is what I've said.

Not even an Honorable Mention

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/sto...mp;sportCat=ncf

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/217508-...ivalries#page/1

http://blogcritics.org/sports/article/best...ball-rivalries/

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jones/050902

Thanks for continuing to push the "wrong" button. We wouldn't expect anything else from you.