Who has more to prove Saturday? Who wants it more?

Just like every game, the winner is the team that wants it more. Nothing is different for this weekends NU vs. OU game.

Yes it is different this is a RIVALRY game. :dumdum That makes all the difference! On top of being on National TV, will any players even remember last years A$$ whooping, do they even care!

The Rivalry between NU and OU is gone. This is now just another game. Nothing more.....

It's been nearly a decade since this was a "rivalry". Last year OU played for the national championship and won the Big 12 title. We lost two weeks ago to Iowa State at home.

This is simply another weak North team for OU. Hopefully they will look past us and play their worst game of the year. It's not likely to go down that way and it will be another a$$kickin for us and simply another win for them. Hope I'm wrong but only people who like ancient history call this a rivalry game this year.

NU -OU is pretty much a one sided rivalry at this point. ;)

For OU--- Texas/OU is definitely a rivalry...

you might even make a case for OSU/OU as a rivalry. At least on their message boards. :nutz

NU/OU not so much, except from a nostalgia standpoint.

Hell, Ou has won four in a row. Not much of a rivalry there.

BEAT OU and get their attention!

will any players even remember last years A$$ whooping,

Uh... yes.

I suspect they do.

I am afraid we will all see what an elite football team looks like Saturday night.

We have not faced a top 15 team yet is appears.

This is just a bump in the road for Oklahoma. There are no thoughts of rivalry just scoreboard.

They have it and will when they leave.

I just hope all stay through the game and refrain from booing to further embarass us on Regional/National TV.

It is truly amazing how bad the North is. I thought we were closing the gap.

I mean really, rivalry is defined on who wants to beat who more every year. Not always defined on "elite" team or players just on contempt for the opposing team. Its like A&M and Texas. Aggs could be winless then beat a undefeated Texas team just because they do not like them. So do the players understand the history or even care about wanting to beat Oklahoma. Its like wanting to beat up the bully out of spite.

I mean really, rivalry is defined on who wants to beat who more every year. Not always defined on "elite" team or players just on contempt for the opposing team. Its like A&M and Texas. Aggs could be winless then beat a undefeated Texas team just because they do not like them. So do the players understand the history or even care about wanting to beat Oklahoma. Its like wanting to beat up the bully out of spite.

This game has not been a rivalry in 13 plus years. All it is today is just another game.

This game has not been a rivalry in 13 plus years. All it is today is just another game.

Shambo we heard you a few threads back how many times would you like to repeat yourself? dedhoarse

what about 2001?

Shambo we heard you a few threads back how many times would you like to repeat yourself? dedhoarse

Momo, stop wrongly calling it a rivalry and I'll stop correcting you. :wtf