An oklahoma perspective

So i was reading an article about mccoy and suh and the match up and i was reading some comments after words and came across this

"Suh does appear to be quicker and stronger. He'll win the awards. But Nebraska does not have to focus on just one defensive player. OU has several and Beal is probably the guy they're focused on stopping more than McCoy.

Vince, Tuttle - Nov 5, 2009 at 7:34 am"

Does he not realize crick just had a historic week last week and that our two ends are good as well. I really hope our dline blows up oklahoma so this guy can realize that nebraska has more than one D-line player, and yes i realize they have a decent dline as well.

http://www.newsok.com/tackle-football-howd...article/3414676

its a good read tho if anyone is interested

Haha, these guys are going to get Crick Rolled and they don't even know it yet.

Who was the Nebraska Player that Brian Bozworth said, "He won't be able to lay a finger on me" and then Bozworth got pancaked and the Nebraska player did a circular motion with his finger and touched Bozworth on the nose.

Let OU do the talking. Hopefully it will turn around and bite them in the butt.

How is OU doing the talking? Just some fans providing opinions. No different than what you or I are doing.

FWIW, Ty wreaked some havoc last year too due to having Suh next to him. But Ty's not the kind of player that could provide that kind of support, drawing double team blocks, for another DT lined up next to him. Is Crick a Suh kind of player or a Ty kind of player? Might be closer to Ty at this point.

Haha, these guys are going to get Crick Rolled and they don't even know it yet.

Who was the Nebraska Player that Brian Bozworth said, "He won't be able to lay a finger on me" and then Bozworth got pancaked and the Nebraska player did a circular motion with his finger and touched Bozworth on the nose.

Let OU do the talking. Hopefully it will turn around and bite them in the butt.

Wasn't Bosworth. It was the QB, Holieway, I believe. Said it about Danny Noonan.

So i was reading an article about mccoy and suh and the match up and i was reading some comments after words and came across this

"Suh does appear to be quicker and stronger. He'll win the awards. But Nebraska does not have to focus on just one defensive player. OU has several and Beal is probably the guy they're focused on stopping more than McCoy.

Vince, Tuttle - Nov 5, 2009 at 7:34 am"

Does he not realize crick just had a historic week last week and that our two ends are good as well. I really hope our dline blows up oklahoma so this guy can realize that nebraska has more than one D-line player, and yes i realize they have a decent dline as well.

http://www.newsok.com/tackle-football-howd...article/3414676

its a good read tho if anyone is interested

That's fine. Let them think that way.