I highly doubt Lee will start again after last week mouth off

crispy

My brother and I had a great laugh about this thread last night. It is true he hangs with some of the freshman Huskers and that is what they told him. No proof once again but we thought it would be fun to watch people shred me if I actually told you some "insider info". Now regardless, Zac is a good kid and not too shabby QB. Players do get ahead of themselves when speaking sometimes. Not hanging the kid out to dry but Bo apparently isn't too keen on cockiness.

I can also tell you that nobody wants to beat OU more than our boys they know how important this game is.

They also understand the "rivalry" but most just want to prove how good they really are.

P.S. no worries I'll keep any more info I get to myself I just wanted to watch the reaction.

GBR

Zac was cocking off because he is a poor sport. He sucks anyways and does not deserve to start. He belongs on the bench.

Post reeks of ignorance.

Post reeks of simpleton.

No need to go in depth on something so simple as this. You're basing everything off of something that has all the "evidence" pointing to being not true. And if he sucks so bad, why don't you go walk on for the team and prove how bad he is?

No need to go in depth on something so simple as this. You're basing everything off of something that has all the "evidence" pointing to being not true. And if he sucks so bad, why don't you go walk on for the team and prove how bad he is?

Zac Lee doesn't need any more embarrassment.

That's as good as you can come back with? Really? If Zac is so bad... Our entire QB corp must be a bunch of busts.... Because he's played no worse than ne1 else. But you failed to back up your statement that Zac "cocked off"....must be because you can't back it up... huh?

That's as good as you can come back with? Really? If Zac is so bad... Our entire QB corp must be a bunch of busts.... Because he's played no worse than ne1 else. But you failed to back up your statement that Zac "cocked off"....must be because you can't back it up... huh?

I don't need to back it up, his actions have already been proven.

Zac was cocking off because he is a poor sport. He sucks anyways and does not deserve to start. He belongs on the bench.

You don't know that. You are only spouting off. I just told you I confirmed, from my nephew who plays for NU AND WAS THERE IN THE LOCKEROOM, that this never happened yet you feel compelled to pop off without ever being there.

You know - these boards are a lot of fun, but when people like you add this kind of cr@p, without having a clue, they suddenly become ridiculous.

Your denial is no more credible than his accusation. Don't act so high and mighty unless you're willing to name drop. Your "my nephew" claim is just as ridiculous as his "my brothers friends".

So I have no link to prove this to you guys but: as I said before My little Brother is friends with a couple of the guys on the team. After the Baylor game he started cocking off in the locker room. Bo told him there was no room for that on the team and he was suppose to be a leader so he could lead from the sidelines.

maybe he has the same rock band agent, whispering in his ear, as harrison beck?? <_<

maybe if he hadn't have blown all his chances he wouldn't be in this situation...

can anyone tell me why the helll he was in the game after our TD???? anyone got an answer i mean come on man cody green was doing fine what was the deal?

Please define "doing fine". 5 straight 3 & outs? 1.25 yards/carry, 0.8 yards/pass? Not my definition of doing fine. I understand that the offensive woes are shared. The fact is that our offense did zip with him in there (and not much better afterward). How much of that Green is to blame for is tougher to judge.