OK, Let The Lee Bashing Begin

sarge87

Anyone that is bashing Lee obviously didn't see that Green did absolutely nothing last night. Bo did...and Bo did what was probably the right thing at the time. So, your saying Bo was wrong?

We played both guys, converted 1 or 14 on 3rd down conversions....stellar numbers no matter who is playing. The problem is not at QB.

However to some people, Green's lack of anything good is all Lee's fault.

To truly judge either QB, it would help to see tape. I just want to go back to see if any receivers were ever open? I was counting on each offensive pass play... and Lee had 3 or more full seconds to get rid of the ball (except for that jail break blitz). So either he can't see anything or there are no open receivers.

The worst call of the game for me was the Lee keeper for negative 2 after Helu made a good run. Lee keeper might be the worst play ever devised.

But I will say one good thing about Watson, Lee and everyone else... not one single stupid crappy sh*tty screen pass! And we won the game!

The main thing that urks me with Lee is that when the pocket begins to break, he just goes in this weird crazy mode where he looks scared, ducks his shoulders and head and pretty much goes down by himself. I was one of the biggest Lee bashers and will remain to be, but Green didnt show me much. It was more of Watsons fault for probably setting it up so that his buddy Lee could play by making green look silly. Its not that hard to complete a pass. I watched plenty of games yesterday and teams make it look easy to atleast complete a pass! I know Oklahomas D is good but we havent been able to do it since we played conference foes arkansas st. or Lafeyette whoever it was..

I just hope that watson goes because he is more of the problem than Lee or Green. I know Green will be better in the long haul but until then they need to split the snaps in all honesty agaisnt an average opponet like KU and get this figured out.

Lets all pray that if Watson goes, he takes Lee with him!! HA

I really liked the guy that blames Lee for Helu's fumble that HIT HIM IN THE FACE, I am sorry but you need to catch the ball on a pitch if it is right to YOUR FACE, ridiculous. Shut up stupid guy have you ever watch football, it HIT HIM IN THE FACE, not Lees fault you @#$%^&*^%$#$%^&^%$#$%^&* idiot. And Helu is still a sissy runner only good when no contact is made. I will stick by that and I know he is the best player of offense but still is scared of contact.

My opinion is that you let green play and get him experience. Lee isn't the entire offensive problem but it sure doesn't help when his gameplan/play calling is the same as a true freshman (which he can't help)..

Green got behind the eight ball a little bit in the first quarter because of the penalties and false starts.. he didn't play well but Lee is not elusive at all.. he gets any pressure on him in the pocket and he's going down

Neither proved they deserve to be starting so they gotta keep it an open competition week to week until some one earns it in a GAME.. and not practice

Anyone that is bashing Lee obviously didn't see that Green did absolutely nothing last night. Bo did...and Bo did what was probably the right thing at the time. So, your saying Bo was wrong?

We played both guys, converted 1 or 14 on 3rd down conversions....stellar numbers no matter who is playing. The problem is not at QB.

No Lee just isn't a D-I qb.. sorry but the guys just doesn't have it

kinda weird this was his only D-I scholarship offer

An absolutely unreal win! Go with hot hand...I don't really care anymore...just get wins! I say go 2 QB system and whoever is hot, let them play.

Defense is again the story...unreal...Suh, O'Hanlon, Dillard, Crick, Hagg, Dennard, Prince....completely awesome!!!

When is the last time OU scored 3 points??!!!!!!!!!!!

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Answer - Never in the Bob Stoops era.

I agree that Helu should have had that ball. I don't agree that Lee should have pitched it to him however. I would have liked to have seen green get the QB keeper calls instead of Lee. When Green was in it was just run up the middle and for heavens sake, don't look for a hole. Just run into the offense lol.

The play calling didn't suit either QB. Lee can't run and he was overthrowing everybit as much as Green does so I just don't see the positive to having him in there. He did make a nice pass to a wide open receiver on the one yard line though. Gotta give him that.

I really liked the guy that blames Lee for Helu's fumble that HIT HIM IN THE FACE, I am sorry but you need to catch the ball on a pitch if it is right to YOUR FACE, ridiculous. Shut up stupid guy have you ever watch football, it HIT HIM IN THE FACE, not Lees fault you @#$%^&*^%$#$%^&^%$#$%^&* idiot. And Helu is still a sissy runner only good when no contact is made. I will stick by that and I know he is the best player of offense but still is scared of contact.

Nobody said it was Lee's fault, just that he shares the blame. It wasn't a good pitch.

Other people who share blame on that play:

Helu - when the ball hits you in the hands, YOU CATCH IT. Period.

Watson - You don't run an Option with a passing QB, nor do you run it against a defense with speed to burn. Dumb, dumb call.

The O Line/WRs/TEs who were blocking - BLOCK BETTER. Don't get beat on the block like a rented mule. Stick your gob in someone's face and push them backwards.

There was plenty wrong with that play. Lee was only one factor. You cannot pin the blame on just Lee or just Helu. There is enough bad about that play to go around.

It was extremely conservative playcalling. OU's defense is incredibly good all around. By changing out Green for Lee, it was the safer move. In my mind, after three series, it was not a good idea to stick with a true frosh against that defense.

OU's frosh QB made one mistake that cost them points and the Huskers took advantage of it by scoring the only TD. That's all it took. It was the difference and the Huskers didnt want to make that kind of mistake.

No matter what, in the end it worked out for the Huskers.

:yeah

No Lee just isn't a D-I qb.. sorry but the guys just doesn't have it

kinda weird this was his only D-I scholarship offer

Maybe. But compared to Green he's John Elway in his prime.