How quick alot people on here are to jump back on the bandwagon and it makes me laugh, and all of you know who you are

Like I have said before there is not enough :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: to go around for all of us.

Some of us live in reality and see that we have a sh**ty OL, QB and offense. So typically that doesn't bode well when going up against a team like OU. The "D" showed up and I am glad they did. But all is not well. Hopefully will just stick with the I-formation and pound the hell out KU, KSU and CU and take advantage of some play action opportunites

So the people that said that Nebraksa would not score more then 10 points against Oklahoma and was the reason Nebraska would probably lose were wrong? :dunno

Seems to me that they were closer to the truth then you were. There still the same problems that been seen every week. Nebraska D is going to have to pull the defensive and some of the offenses weight every game. How many times can you depend on Suh going 100 (thought someone shot him when he went down) miles a hour and dominating a game only to see Nebraska squeek out another 7 point win?

I am one of those that thought we had no chance. But that does not mean I am a bandwagon fan, you need to learn what a bandwagon fan is I think.

In reality we still did not. It was one of the greatest defensive showings Nebraska has ever had. We had no offense and only 7 first downs. They basicly gave us the game, playing with a freshman QB is really what hurt them. I am glad that Bo realized we needed ball security more than playing youth that was no ready. Oklahoma showed us what could happen if we played Cody.

If the game were played 10 times we most likely win once, and we did and I am very happy about it.

I still feel we have the exact same problems as we had when we started. I just did not realize how good the defense was. I think they played better last night than I have seen a Nebraska defense play in years.

We still have very serious problems. I cheered and watched till the end. I am happy I was wrong last night, but I still feel the same way if we played the game again.

I think we showed that we can run the ball with our oline if we stick to it. All the other defenses we will face in the regular season are no where close to the level of OU's and Helu still had 138 on the ground! It's been proven that neither qb, the oline and the wideouts are not capable of running watson's wco. The fact that we played the whole game throwing 14! passes!!!! shows me that they get it and I have great confidence about the next 3 games offensively.

What f'ing bandwagon? Do you even know what a bandwagon is?

Our offense sucks. A lot. If the D wouldn't have played as awesomely as they did, we would have lost. There's no way around that.

Our doubts about winning against OU were justifiable. You don't need blind faith to be a fan.

I think we win out. NO one we face has a defense like ours. Except Texas if we should get that far.

Our running looked good because of the 63 yard run he had. He did look a little better later in the game, which actually surprised me.

I think he is much closer to healed than he has been. We need him there is no question.

I want to see Zac finish out the year though. We need ball security and he normally provides it. I think the staff watched Landry and decided it is not a good idea no matter the talent level.

I am glad last night is over.

What kills me is the number of OU fans calling for Stoop's job. WTF? Most of the papers aren't giving Nebraska's defense any credit. It's all the qb's fault and bob's fault and well....looks like one of our meltdowns. :)

Oh and by the way....How quickly people on here are to attack one another.

I recall fans wanting to fire TO because he couldn't win the big ones.

Also, based on what I see on this board, you'd think we'd never lost a game because the other side was good. It's generally because so-and-so sucks; e.g., Watson, Lee, etc. One can't expect any different from Sooner fans. "Fan" must be derived from fanatical not reasonable.

What f'ing bandwagon? Do you even know what a bandwagon is?

Our offense sucks. A lot. If the D wouldn't have played as awesomely as they did, we would have lost. There's no way around that.

Our doubts about winning against OU were justifiable. You don't need blind faith to be a fan.

um wrong. some of you ( i dont know if you were one of them) were saying that we had 0% chance of winning. that my friend is a bandwagon fan.

im sorry if you dont want to hear that, but anyone that looked at that game and actually knows anything about football would have known that it would have been a close low scoring game and most people picked that, but a few decided that we shouldnt even play the game cuz we couldnt win.

it might not be the same kind of bandwagon fan but it is a bandwagon fan none the less.....

What kills me is the number of OU fans calling for Stoop's job. WTF? Most of the papers aren't giving Nebraska's defense any credit. It's all the qb's fault and bob's fault and well....looks like one of our meltdowns. :)

Oh and by the way....How quickly people on here are to attack one another.

I recall fans wanting to fire TO because he couldn't win the big ones.

Also, based on what I see on this board, you'd think we'd never lost a game because the other side was good. It's generally because so-and-so sucks; e.g., Watson, Lee, etc. One can't expect any different from Sooner fans. "Fan" must be derived from fanatical not reasonable.

good post sir.