How quick alot people on here are to jump back on the bandwagon and it makes me laugh, and all of you know who you are

What kills me is the number of OU fans calling for Stoop's job. WTF? Most of the papers aren't giving Nebraska's defense any credit. It's all the qb's fault and bob's fault and well....looks like one of our meltdowns. :)

Oh and by the way....How quickly people on here are to attack one another.

I recall fans wanting to fire TO because he couldn't win the big ones.

Also, based on what I see on this board, you'd think we'd never lost a game because the other side was good. It's generally because so-and-so sucks; e.g., Watson, Lee, etc. One can't expect any different from Sooner fans. "Fan" must be derived from fanatical not reasonable.

Well I can agree with you a little bit there. Whenever a team loses there will always be some type of blame game going on and it has always been that way. This year the only game I say we truly lost was Texas Tech. They outplayed us and they beat us soundly. Iowa State and Virginia Tech we gave those games away. Virginia Tech is a great team, but we had plenty of chances to put them away and didn't do it. Iowa State we gave them 8 gifts and they still almost didn't take it.

To the OP...no one has jumped on or off the bandwagon. We still love our Huskers, but it is what it is. Our offense still stinks, but I think we are learning on that side of the ball. Even after the win there are still a lot of questions that still need to be answered, so it is still one game at a time.

um wrong. some of you ( i dont know if you were one of them) were saying that we had 0% chance of winning. that my friend is a bandwagon fan.

im sorry if you dont want to hear that, but anyone that looked at that game and actually knows anything about football would have known that it would have been a close low scoring game and most people picked that, but a few decided that we shouldnt even play the game cuz we couldnt win.

it might not be the same kind of bandwagon fan but it is a bandwagon fan none the less.....

A bandwagon fan is someone who's a fan of a team only when it's popular, cool, or their winning. Much like 75% of MU fans over the past year.

Anyone who's been watching Nebraska games this year has seen an offense that can't keep the ball for more than 3 downs at a time, and an awesome defense that was getting tired because they were on the field so much. We lost to ISU and had a very unimpressive win over Baylor. It's being realistic to extrapolate from this, and come to a conclusion that OU stood a good chance of beating us.

You're talking about having faith. The offense hasn't done anything to give a lot of us to have faith in them. Some people seem to have blind faith and accuse anyone who doesn't of being a bandwagoner. I've seen plenty of people (including myself) simply say it didn't look very promising, but we were going to be right there with every other fan cheering them on and pulling for a win. That's not a bandwagon fan. That's a fan.

We're still in the same place we were a few weeks ago. We have a crappy offense that relies on the defense to win games. If the D doesn't play lights out omg awesome ball all the time, we can be easily beaten.

Just because you think our pig in the race is pretty, does not mean that it is.

A pig with lipstick is still a pig.

A bandwagon fan follows who ever is winning, throws their alegiance behind the winning team.

Not one here said they would be rooting for Oklahoma, or would not cheer for the Huskers.

Saying you do not think they will win or have little chance of are not bandwagon. Maybe not rabid would be the word. Fanatical the other choice.

A fan is a person that supports their team, win or lose. I think all on here fall into that category. Some just expect more from the team than others do.

We got a gift last night, and I am very happy for it. Just like Iowa State was a couple of weeks ago. We were out played, but out fumbled/intercepted. Our defense has never played as well as it did last night. It was a coaching clinic and will be talked about for awhile. But to say we beat Oklahoma is true but they did their fair share to hand it to us.

What f'ing bandwagon? Do you even know what a bandwagon is?

Our offense sucks. A lot. If the D wouldn't have played as awesomely as they did, we would have lost. There's no way around that.

Our doubts about winning against OU were justifiable. You don't need blind faith to be a fan.

um wrong. some of you ( i dont know if you were one of them) were saying that we had 0% chance of winning. that my friend is a bandwagon fan.

im sorry if you dont want to hear that, but anyone that looked at that game and actually knows anything about football would have known that it would have been a close low scoring game and most people picked that, but a few decided that we shouldnt even play the game cuz we couldnt win.

it might not be the same kind of bandwagon fan but it is a bandwagon fan none the less.....

I dont know about bandwagon.... but it sure is ignorant. there is a reason you play the games

Our D won the game. Everyone on this board said the only way we would win is if our D stepped up bigtime. It did, and we won. Our offense is still horrible. That hasn't changed.

exactly! that was my prediction as well, the D would have to win the game and although i thought it was unlikely they did it and should be proud...the whole offensive unit and Wats should be hanging their heads!

especially Watson, no so much the kids who have to run the crap he calls....still pitiful! <_<

I will take my comeuppance with the rest of you. While I didn't outright predict an NU loss, I did say that I felt Broyles was just too good and that he would expose our DBs. That didn't really come to fruition (although it was masked by our ridiculous DLine and PDill play) but I was not hopeful.

Still, as other have alluded...I went to the game, stood and cheered the entire time and have no voice today still after not talking and chewing on lozenges like they are milk duds.

This wco offense hasn't changed one iota. It's still the ugly, pathetic, fluffy, dinky, bunny rabbit offense it's always been.

It's simply got to go. Bo & TO know this.

Really? They know this? And you know this because.... what? You change Bo's saltwater filters every second Thursday?

And the WCO is what won several NFL teams titles in the past couple of decades. It is NOT the offensive scheme that is the problem. Continuing to harp on that in every thread you post in is foolish. It is EXECUTION. That's why Bo keeps talking about EXECUTION when he discusses the team.

This wco offense hasn't changed one iota. It's still the ugly, pathetic, fluffy, dinky, bunny rabbit offense it's always been.

It's simply got to go. Bo & TO know this.

Really? They know this? And you know this because.... what? You change Bo's saltwater filters every second Thursday?

And the WCO is what won several NFL teams titles in the past couple of decades. It is NOT the offensive scheme that is the problem. Continuing to harp on that in every thread you post in is foolish. It is EXECUTION. That's why Bo keeps talking about EXECUTION when he discusses the team.

I know this because Bo & TO are....

a. proven winners

b. proven wildly successful as an OC (TO) & DC (BP).....

So, given what a pathetic offense this wco has been it's only common sense to determine that those two most easily realize a change is needed here at NU. Who cares about the NFL??? Even Callahan had one good year there...so....so what???

Newsflash!!

NU is "college" football. Not the NFL. Show me just "one" example of a div1 cfb midwestern team winning "anything" with the wco. For college the wco will always be too demanding in talent for the skill positions to be a consistent winner in the midwest.

What I am seeing from threads like this is people that are just looking for confrontation with other members. It is pure bullsh#t. And that is putting it nicely. Get a life, it is getting old. Either discuss the team, or find something better to do. You have all sorts of criticism of other fans, and are totally blind to what is really going on with this team. Your not even considered homers, just agitators. :nutz