Would Oklahoma have won with bradford and gresham?

I think they would have.

Probably, but it's a mute point anyway. The way our defense was playing last night, it might not have mattered if Bradford was in there. I really don't care, this was a great win for the team and us as fans.

I agree.

There is no need to wonder what if. If w we are going dont that road we could say what if VT's RB was not injured, what if ISU QB and RB was not injured, what if Texas Tech QB was ready to go, and lastly if Robert Giffin as not injured. Regardless to what people may think you play with the players availble.

maybe, possible, no, yes, should've, would've, could've, probably, doubtful......it is hard to say YES or NO to that question because the two of them didn't play. Who knows what their impact would have been. Maybe Gresham is a non-factor or Bradford struggles like Jones. Who really knows?

probably... but then again who knows.... whose to say suh wouldnt have hurt bradford again? would we be totally different if had spano, Q, and burkhead playing right now?

Or Thenarse, or a healthy Dennard, or....

Everyone has injuries this time of the season. They have two huge players on the bench. But with that O Line, I don't think it would have mattered. Bradford is GOOD, he is not GOD.

Yes if Zac Lee played the whole game. NU only scored 10 points with Zac Lee at QB. If he was benched the whole game NU would have score more than 10 points and could hang with bradford/gresham playing.

:wtf was that all about? I was all for Green too, but with our line it doesn't seem to matter! Green did look terrible out there last night for what ever reason. The only reason we scored, was because of our defense setting up the offense. Neither Green or Lee did much of anything last night to wright home about. Shoot, our whole offense should be buying the whole defense a steak dinner or something for saving their collective a$$es!!!

They should have won without them. If their passes would have been on target, we would not have won this game. Our defense took advantage of what their offense gave them. If they wouldn't have been so generous on the offensive side, we still would have lost. If Bradford would have played, this probably would have been over at the half.

They should have won without them. If their passes would have been on target, we would not have won this game. Our defense took advantage of what their offense gave them. If they wouldn't have been so generous on the offensive side, we still would have lost. If Bradford would have played, this probably would have been over at the half.

Their passes weren't on target because Landry Jones had a face full of D Linemen. Their O Line was a cobbled-together mess. Bradford would have won this game? How? On his back?

Bradford plays and they maybe have more success, but then you have to ask, which Sam Bradford? The one who got pasted against BYU? The Heisman Trophy winner from last year? Or the guy who came back from that injury, went barely over 50% against Baylor and only threw one TD?

Sam Bradford 2008 never took the field in 2009. This O Line is not comparable to the Sooners' 2008 line, and without that protection, Bradford was a sitting duck back there. I don't care if Bradford is totally healthy coming into this game - he's going to get popped a LOT, just like Jones, and he's going to be forced into mistakes, just like Jones.

Our defense didn't simply "take advantage of what their offense gave them," they imposed their will on this game quite a bit. Three points isn't an accident. We bent, but when it came down to it, we did not break. We broke them.

Five INTs isn't what their offense gave us. It's what we took from their hide. They weren't generous, we were greedy SOBs who took what we wanted and then took it again.

I'm sorry, but to pretend that Sam Bradford would somehow make that O Line any better is preposterous. And even if Bradford had another target in Gresham (presuming they're both healthy), it's still awfully hard for him to hit Gresham when he's on his back.