Dear Suh,

jayhawker

I haven't gotta see KU much this year, how's the oline playing?

HORRIBLE. Looking for at least 8 sacks from your front 4, propably 2-4 from you LB's. So 12 sacks and probably two dead QB's. This season has been a long season.

LOL! That's awesome. I don't think we'll see suh in kc. We need olineman bad! And a 2 or 3 round running back...:) Would love to have suh though.

I haven't gotta see KU much this year, how's the oline playing?

HORRIBLE. Looking for at least 8 sacks from your front 4, propably 2-4 from you LB's. So 12 sacks and probably two dead QB's. This season has been a long season.

:rollin

Just start your 5th string go up from there. If you take that strategy Suh might not even have the oppurtunity to lay a hand on Reesing or Pike :thumbs

I don't think we'll see suh in kc. We need olineman bad! And a 2 or 3 round running back...:) Would love to have suh though.

I assume your talking draft, in which case the Chiefs have to go O-line. Plus, I think Suh would thrive much better in a 4-3 scheme.

Anywhere but Oakland or Detroit, the 2 worse franchises in the NFL

If he is the #1 overall pick, won't he land on one of the worst franchises in the NFL?

Probably, just saying Oak and Det are horrible and I wouldn't wish for any Husker to be associated with them

Some team could always trade for the pick as well

the redskins are in the running for the worst team this year as well. although, they most likely wont go D line because they just signed a monster deal with Haynseworth, but imagine Suh and Haynesworth at both DT positions........ :dumdum