Callahan gone?

For some reason the source comment of this doesnt ring a bell....possibly becuase he is a no name looking for attention with a rumor/prediction like that? I agree that we win the north, but I think SP is seeing the light at the end of the ever shortening tunnel, and is willing to stay on with BC.

The writer of that article does a terrible job of explaining why he believe Cally will be gone after this season. Does he even expand on it at all? I think he's on crack! The tandam of Pederson and Cally have done a terrific job of getting the Husker back among the elite programs in the country.....Awesome facilities, a Top 5 recruiting class, and hopefully an improved record. Cally is Pedey's guy....he'll stay with him longer than two years!

I think SP wants a coach that is willing to stay long and I think SP see some light at the end of the tunnle for Callahan and NU. I don't think Callahan will be booted until later 5 or 6 yrs if NU doesnt produce. NU has to wait wich is very hard for fans and also myself but I think majority of fans see good things happening and I don't think its just false fantisy. B)

I find it funny how people won't give Callahan any time at all. A 7-4 record would be a pretty good improvement this year. Albeit it's not really what we want as Nebraska fans, Cally definitely wouldn't get the boot. These stupid journalists forget to see that Stoops sucked his first year at OU, Carroll his first few years at USC, Franchione his first year at aTm...yet they have turned these programs around. Screw Avery Smith, he's a horrible journalist as it is.

So does he think Billy C will be fired or move on? I don't think that if we win the North and show improvements from last year he will get canned. He doesn't say if he thinks we will win the Big 12 championship or the bowl game. He has us at 7-4 with two more games. 9-4, 8-5 is progress. IMO(don't start the Frankie was 9-3 crap :thumbs )