Ressing, 'questions Blackshirts'

Bulletin board material is not something that should motivate a team. They should be motivated by what there goals were for the season. Posting bulletin board material goes against the new NU saying of we don't get too high or too low. All that stuff just gets you through kick-off. Any coach worth a damn doesn't spend their time reading clipping and message boards. They prepare for the game and make sure their team is ready to play. If they are watching press conferences instead of watching film it doesn't matter what is put up on the bulletin board.

Bill Belicheck does OK with it.

I think it can be a powerful motivating tool for athletes, on top of everything else. Playing with a chip on your shoulder is a LOT better than just playing as the favorites.

Yeah they watched the illegal cut ups first than read the bulletin board as they exited the film room.

Also would it be bulletin board material for an opponent to say we plan on shutting down the offense because everyone has been able to do it. Maybe but just like Ressing comment there is some truth

haven't played an experienced QB? Tyrod Taylor? He played a great game against us right?

I don't understand where to place the voice inflection in your post to convey sarcasm. Are you saying that we controlled Tyrod and our o-line made him look bad? Because they did win, largely because of his effort.

Are you f&^%ing joking here? Besides 1 pass to a wide open receiver that a DII quarterback would've made, we shut Tyrod Taylor down that whole freaking game. He didnt do jack sh!t against us

haven't played an experienced QB? Tyrod Taylor? He played a great game against us right?

I don't understand where to place the voice inflection in your post to convey sarcasm. Are you saying that we controlled Tyrod and our o-line made him look bad? Because they did win, largely because of his effort.

Are you f&^%ing joking here? Besides 1 pass to a wide open receiver that a DII quarterback would've made, we shut Tyrod Taylor down that whole freaking game. He didnt do jack sh!t against us

The passes were into the ground that had to be dug up and a fantastic catch in outstretched arms at that.....

Bulletin board material is not something that should motivate a team. They should be motivated by what there goals were for the season. Posting bulletin board material goes against the new NU saying of we don't get too high or too low. All that stuff just gets you through kick-off. Any coach worth a damn doesn't spend their time reading clipping and message boards. They prepare for the game and make sure their team is ready to play. If they are watching press conferences instead of watching film it doesn't matter what is put up on the bulletin board.

Channeling Bill Callahan...

well, like i said, he beat us. anyway, my post was more about the ambiguity of huskernation's post. was not making an argument about the va. tech game. but i'm just saying, i would not be too hard on tyrod taylor, as i said he did beat us, which would constitute more than, as you said, 'jack sh!t'.

well, like i said, he beat us. anyway, my post was more about the ambiguity of huskernation's post. was not making an argument about the va. tech game. but i'm just saying, i would not be too hard on tyrod taylor, as i said he did beat us, which would constitute more than, as you said, 'jack sh!t'.

I watched the game. Virginia Tech did not beat us because of Tyrod Taylor, they beat us despite Tyrod Taylor

I watched the game. Virginia Tech did not beat us because of Tyrod Taylor, they beat us despite Tyrod Taylor

I, too, watched the game. I am not talking about how great tyrod is and i understand we won ever stat except one. i do not want to argue who beat who in that game, the best i can come up was our redzone offense. however, he made the two most important plays of the game, consecutively... that was more than jack sh!t.