C.J. Spiller will soon pass Ndamukong Suh in Heisman Vote

carlfense

It is not only Clemson fans that are voting for him, it is also a lot of casual fans because of how the media is all over Spiller's sack.

never really been into the heisman but with suh in it i got a little more involved but reading the blogs and how this thing is such a beauty competion and flavor of the week is pretty lame..... ever week espn fondles the nuts of some other kids......

Heisman is a joke. Hasn't been the same in my eyes since Eddie George beat out Frazier for it, (which Troy Davis of Iowa St. was obviously the best player in College Football, look what he did with what team.) And then of course Charles Woodson over Peyton Manning, simply cuz Manning never beat Florida. What a joke. Crouch may have deserved, he played well even in the losses, but for the most part it's a biased media beauty contest. Suh not haveing a box to click is a big part, heck that inconvenience has me down to 7 votes a day. I will validate that votes are not bein counted, I voted 6 times today, 2 were added to a new total, 4 were not, this whole thing is a joke and it just validates the jealousy amonng the national media that nebraska is back, and everyone is sayin oh sh#t.

It is not only Clemson fans that are voting for him, it is also a lot of casual fans because of how the media is all over Spiller's sack.

Can't imagine why...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlyYj0HtY9c

:dunno

Spiller and Tebow will not win it this year. Tebow has struggled a lot this year and Spiller's Clemson team isn't undefeated. I'm giving the nod to McCoy for the Heisman because he has performed the best all season long. I thought that McCoy should've won it last year but it looks like he'll win it this year.

Can't imagine why...

Spiller and Tebow will not win it this year. Tebow has struggled a lot this year and Spiller's Clemson team isn't undefeated. I'm giving the nod to McCoy for the Heisman because he has performed the best all season long. I thought that McCoy should've won it last year but it looks like he'll win it this year.

To this point though, I would personally give it to Shipley over McCoy. I think that Spiller really should be the frontrunner probably, but I don't think he stands a chance in the actual award. like someone previous said, its a total joke anymore.

Can't imagine why...

You can find highlights like that for most of the very good players in the country......

Ok, but can you find clips like that for seemingly every game? CJ preforms consistently. He put up 310 yards against a Miami team that your Jackets put 228 yards on, and that's the entire offense.

CJ is a great player, don't make me pull out the film from his freshman year against y'all.