Rumorville?

Deafy1289

it would be a great board to have around again if you didnt have the jackasses that thought it was funny to post the stupid/nonfunny this persons maid told me stories.

bring back rumorville and just kick people out of it that do that kind of crap! its a fun board for discussion about ACTUAL rumors...

Actual rumors? :rollin Do we need a link also?

it would be a great board to have around again if you didnt have the jackasses that thought it was funny to post the stupid/nonfunny this persons maid told me stories.

bring back rumorville and just kick people out of it that do that kind of crap! its a fun board for discussion about ACTUAL rumors...

<_< ummm....do you not know what a rumor is? were you around for rumorville? people were starting joke rumors with the stupid salt water aquarium crap! it wasnt funny and it made rumorville worthless.

<_< ummm....do you not know what a rumor is? were you around for rumorville? people were starting joke rumors with the stupid salt water aquarium crap! it wasnt funny and it made rumorville worthless.

Actually, I thought it would be more better if we had rumorville back...but not let any real (true) rumors in..So you'd only open it if you just wanted to waste your time for a few hours...otherwise..seems a little pointless until we get rid of Bo :dunno

Some people just don't have the ability to enjoy humor like you do B-rent. I hope you won't hold it against us. :sarcasm

Some people just don't have the ability to enjoy humor like you do B-rent. I hope you won't hold it against us. :sarcasm

:facepalm:

obviously you never saw it.

trust me it gets old after seeing the the 10,000th time.