Rumorville?

Deafy1289

Rumorville would be great. Its fun to just start things that you know arent true and see how far they fly, especially when you know most of which ESPN reports around hirings and firings comes from message boards, i think this would give us an excellent opportunity to get back at those bastages.

Rumorville would be great. Its fun to just start things that you know arent true and see how far they fly, especially when you know most of which ESPN reports around hirings and firings comes from message boards, i think this would give us an excellent opportunity to get back at those bastages.

You remember what Rumorville was like, don't you?

It was a mess. A glorious, time-wasting mess.

I vote for its immediate return.

You remember what Rumorville was like, don't you?

It was a mess. A glorious, time-wasting mess.

I vote for its immediate return.

:yeah

Rumor has it that Shannahan is the next coach at Colorado with Elway as qb's coach.

Rumor has it that Bob Stoops is taking the Notre Dame job with Mike Stoops leaving Arizona to take the Sooners head spot.

Rumor has it that Mangino and Weis are taking jobs as judges on Iron Chef. Go heavy with the cheese!

Rumor has it that several Tennessee players will get a sixth year of eligibility providing that they are paroled by then.

Rumor has it that we've been spelling Sighclones wrong all year.

Rumor has it that Nebraska's offensive lights coming on has something to do with Watts.

Rumor has it that some fans think Cotton is soft.

Rumor has it that there were more "Go Green" bumper stickers in Nebraska than Colorado several weeks ago.

Rumor has it that Bill Snyder is in the mid 70's......... in the forty yard dash.

Rumor has it he outrun Mangino to mid field.

So much for rumors!!!