Best fans, worst fans, favorite stadiusm, and more

haha you just wish you were good enough to be our rival

and OU apparently doesn't think the Corn is good enough to be their rival, hmm, go figure...

Sorry to everyone else but the nub did call me out :)

You didn't do anything wrong. As sh**ty as it is Nebraska doesn't have a rival anymore.

There was some other interesting numbers though too, like Texas Tech sort of thinks A&M is their rival but A&M considers Texas and yet Texas overwhelming points to OU. We all have our own rivals which was my original point, I guess I didn't do a very good job of making that clear.

It's great having guys like BeachBuffs, Fro and Cy on here and reading their take on things. If you call them out they are going to respond. In all reality they cause a lot less turmoil than we do amongst ourselves. I may not like the Colorado fan base as a whole but I have to remember that the majority of them are just fans like I am. It just takes a few bad apples to ruin it for both sides. So at least on this forum after tonight's game we can at least call BeachBuffs our in house rival!! Just keep it under your hat!! :thumbs

It's great having guys like BeachBuffs, Fro and Cy on here and reading their take on things. If you call them out they are going to respond. In all reality they cause a lot less turmoil than we do amongst ourselves. I may not like the Colorado fan base as a whole but I have to remember that the majority of them are just fans like I am. It just takes a few bad apples to ruin it for both sides. So at least on this forum after tonight's game we can at least call BeachBuffs our in house rival!! Just keep it under your hat!! :thumbs

your secret is safe with me sir...lol

And we can be colorado's rival if they see us like that, it doesn't mean just because we don't see it that way it doesn't mean it's not a rivalry, i think of a rivalry as a hard fought game year in year out. If anyone wants to remember the game last year when we should of rolled over colorado but they gave us a fight. so maybe it is a rivalry who knows :dunno

Colorado is our rival, no matter what we say.

Mention one team you want to beat worse than Coloroado. Name one team that shows less respect to our program.

Mention one team you have less respect for.

The fact that their season revolves around beating Nebraska has legs.

Currently it is the game that most on heree want to win no matter what happens during the season.

Beating Colorado every year is paramount to our closing the season as sucessful.

And no matter how many years you go back, Oklahoma never considered us their rival. We were the second teir game behind Texas, it has been that way for ever.

Ask any Oklahoma or Texas fan who they want to beat worse than anyone. You will never hear the name Nebraska.

Ask any Nebraska or Colorado fan who they want to beat, you get your answer if it is a rivalry or not.

Mention one team you want to beat worse than Coloroado. Name one team that shows less respect to our program.

Currently it is the game that most on heree want to win no matter what happens during the season.

Beating Colorado every year is paramount to our closing the season as sucessful.

And no matter how many years you go back, Oklahoma never considered us their rival. We were the second teir game behind Texas, it has been that way for ever.

Ask any Oklahoma or Texas fan who they want to beat worse than anyone. You will never hear the name Nebraska.

Ask any Nebraska or Colorado fan who they want to beat, you get your answer if it is a rivalry or not.

Army - Navy is a great rivalry: and I think they do have respect for each other. Hatred and lack of respect are not key ingredients to a rivalry.

No not at all. you dont hate your rival, you respect them. Such as oklahoma, we respect that they can and will beat us, we dont play them every year ne more so no we dont have a rival. You are obviously young. Ask any older oklahoma fan about the past history between nebraska and oklahoma, texas has not been relevant forever they just came into the picture awhile back, check your stats, wow you sound like an uninformed fan.

No not at all. you dont hate your rival, you respect them. Such as oklahoma, we respect that they can and will beat us, we dont play them every year ne more so no we dont have a rival. You are obviously young. Ask any older oklahoma fan about the past history between nebraska and oklahoma, texas has not been relevant forever they just came into the picture awhile back, check your stats, wow you sound like an uninformed fan.

Then I guess Michigan/Ohio State aren't rivals, Texas/Oklahoma aren't rivals, Florida/Florida State aren't rivals, and above all Alabama/Auburn aren't rivals, because those teams hate the hell out of one another especially the last one I mentioned, I live in Alabama and I can assure you there is no respect given for either side.

The truth is that we have not had a true rival since OU and that is primarily because we have not been a very good football team since 01. In the Big 12 North without OU we kind of picked CU for a while because they were the best. I think lately we've more considered Missouri a rival since they have dominated the series of late until this year. But I don't think OU considers us a rival certainly, and Misery has Kansas as their big rival. We have been too mediocre and other teams have come and gone to get into the 'rival' thing the last several years.

Let's beat KSU tonight or next year some will be seeing them as our "rival" because they won the North.

Until we become a more dominant team, we should not use decades old data to claim we are a rival to OU and far above the more modest competition of the Big 12 North. We certainly haven't proved it. GBR

The truth is that we have not had a true rival since OU and that is primarily because we have not been a very good football team since 01. In the Big 12 North without OU we kind of picked CU for a while because they were the best. I think lately we've more considered Missouri a rival since they have dominated the series of late until this year. But I don't think OU considers us a rival certainly, and Misery has Kansas as their big rival. We have been too mediocre and other teams have come and gone to get into the 'rival' thing the last several years.

Let's beat KSU tonight or next year some will be seeing them as our "rival" because they won the North.

Until we become a more dominant team, we should not use decades old data to claim we are a rival to OU and far above the more modest competition of the Big 12 North. We certainly haven't proved it. GBR

Good post.