CUs last TD...and Bo's reaction

craigsker

I guess I don't have a problem with it, other than we shouldn't have let them score.

I think all these whiney people lost money.

Ahh, I heard something about that in the postgame.

I'm emotionally invested in Husker football enough without needing to add money to it. They should know better :) .

I don't think I have ever watched a game where I got angry because a team did not quit when I wanted them to, to even argue about being angry for a team not quitting is shocking to me.

Yeah, this is one of the weirdest arguments about a game that I have ever seen. Who thinks like that?

A) I have never seen a team that was behind take a knee to end the game, no matter what the score. I can't beleive Dorkins didn't insist on trying the point, it would have been the last play of the year. I would have gone for two.

B) I think that was a true freshman DB (#16 wil richards?) and he did a great job of keeping the receiver in front of him...he went for the pick and missed when he should have just wrapped the guy up and dropped him at the 5. good learning opportunity for him.

C) It's a W...who gives a flying fcuk what the score was. ON TO ARLINGTON!!!!!!!!!!

D) Beach - we've all seen your posts on netbuffs...why don't you just go crawl back under your rock for the winter? this blog is reserved for WINNERS.

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore