Good Luck from Mizzou country

TrumanBD

You like us...you really like us.

Hear that? That's the sound of a screen shot, Mizzou fans.

I think we will know a lot after the first few possessions of this game. I can see the game going one of two ways. If Texas comes out and looks dominant, I think they win easily. If the huskers are able to come out and battle on defense and show the ability to move the ball on offense, I think the game will be kept close and Nebraska will come out on top. I am hoping for the later. In any event, hopefully you guys will give them a better game than we gave OU the last two years.

You like us...you really like us.

Hear that? That's the sound of a screen shot, Mizzou fans.

I think we will know a lot after the first few possessions of this game. I can see the game going one of two ways. If Texas comes out and looks dominant, I think they win easily. If the huskers are able to come out and battle on defense and show the ability to move the ball on offense, I think the game will be kept close and Nebraska will come out on top. I am hoping for the later. In any event, hopefully you guys will give them a better game than we gave OU the last two years.

Call me nuts, but i think texas comin out and gettin a 2 score lead could be the best thing for us. Our guys are very persistant and they dont ever quit, if texas gets a quick lead, they could just turn the switch off expecting to cruise, and when a team sticks with it, it's hard to turn that switch back on in the middle of the game.

Best of luck to Mizzou in their bowl game too. I always root for all the Big XII teams in their bowl games regardless. It makes our conference look good.

Everyone always says this. I don't know if I believe it. Am I the only one who roots against the other North teams in their bowl games? I want just one other H-board member to admit that they hope other North teams lose. Anybody?

Best of luck to Mizzou in their bowl game too. I always root for all the Big XII teams in their bowl games regardless. It makes our conference look good.

Everyone always says this. I don't know if I believe it. Am I the only one who roots against the other North teams in their bowl games? I want just one other H-board member to admit that they hope other North teams lose. Anybody?

Occasionally.. Yes..

not this guy, i always root for the Big XII in non conference games. (except for CU, and occasionally if i like the opposing team better, but the default is 'go Big XII')

Occasionally.. Yes..

I stand by my original statement.

I just think it makes our conference look better when they beat other conferences in a bowl game.

Occasionally.. Yes..

I stand by my original statement.

I just think it makes our conference look better when they beat other conferences in a bowl game.

it is pretty embarrassing when the Big XII goes 2-5, losing to Big East and ACC teams. Big XII has to represent, we want to be at least the 2nd best conference.

I can honestly say that in the past I have always rooted against the majority of the big12 teams. I will only root for Texas, Texas A&M and Okie State in bowl games...unless they are playing Oregon, North Carolina, GaTech or Florida. I like watching those 4 teams be successful.

However, if ANY big12 team plays the likes of USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, LSU, Michigan, Ohio State, or Penn State I will root for the big12 team.

It gets pretty complicated for me when it comes to rooting for other conference teams. :blink::wacko: