Chris Brooks

mitch7

I've kind of wondered that too. I remember the World Herald writing a feel good story about Chris several years ago and he talked about how coming to Nebraska from the St. Louis had changed his life and how he and everyone else seemed to expect him to do a lot of contributing. Unfortunately I've seen him riding a lot of pine. Maybe we'll see him the next two games..

Gilleylen and Holt were working with the Scout Team but returned to play a little bit during the KSU and CU game, but did not get thrown the ball their way a whole lot. Same goes for Brooks.

I think its safe to say that our WR depth chart is something like this.

Niles Paul

Brandon Kinnie

Khiry Cooper

Chris Brooks

Menelik Holt

Curenski Gilleylen

Wes Cammack

He hurt his back when he was just starting to become more involved in the offense (missed like 2 games because of that) and then when he got healthy we had already moved to the heavy sets that we've been running with only Paul at WR on the field.

I don't think he got put in the dog house with Gilleylen and Holt, he just had crap luck with his injuries when he was finally getting some playing time.