Predictions

Bradr

27-18 Texas

After further thought i have changed my prediction to 11-4 NU. Figure out how that score comes about.

Obviously, Nebraska Scoes the 1st TD of the game, the snap on the XP is muffed, a pass to the corner of the endzone is picked, and taken back the other way for 2 points. On the following possession, McCoy throws an INT, followed by a 3 down and field goal possession for the Huskers.. In the 3rd quarter, Alex buries the longhorns deep in their own territory, Suh blows through the middle and lays out McCoy for a safety. Then, in the 4th quarter, the huskers get the ball back with a minute and a half and no time outs for UT.. they take a knee and then on the 3rd knee, Lee goes into the endzone. 11-4 Huskers win.

31-14. Texas

Teams have had success moving the ball the last quarter of the season or so, and I really don't see Texas making the same mistakes that others in the north made. OU's turnovers to me are as much a fluke as Nebraska's were against ISU. So when you break it down, Texas has better players than every team NE as played. And those teams found success on Nebraska, but seemed to always make costly mistakes (i.e. penalties and turnovers). If Texas does not make those mistakes they should be able to put up 28+ pts.

Nebraska on the other hand has struggled mightily all season. Nebraska is dead last in offense during conference play. Scoring fewer touchdowns then every team except Baylor. In other words this team thrives on others mistakes (turnovers and poor special teams)

Point blank, I don't think Texas turns the ball over multiple times, if at all. And I don't believe Nebraska, unless they pull every trick play in the book, (and they work) can score over 17.