Colin Cowherd

cmb23

I like his shows, he usually gets great guests and he will say things that need to be said, if your team is not in the elite category then yeah he will dog them, you just have to have some thick skin. If you guys win then he will drool all over Pelini come Monday.

I like his shows, he usually gets great guests and he will say things that need to be said, if your team is not in the elite category then yeah he will dog them, you just have to have some thick skin. If you guys win then he will drool all over Pelini come Monday.

We get Cowherd. It's not like his shtick is over our heads.

Cowturd is one of the worst bandwagoners out there and likes to pretend he runs with the big dogs.

And he openly admits he is a bandwagoner. He believes it is more entertaining to watch quality matchups than it is to watch scrubs scrimmage. And he is right.

If Nebraska is not playing today (hypothetical) would you rather watch Florida vs Alabama or Southwest Kentucky State vs Northern Idaho?

Cowherd is straight to the point and honest. About the show in his underwear, I don't know if he did it; but he did lose a bet to his minimum wage producer and actually got a tattoo because he lost in a 40yd dash race to a kid half his age.

I like him!

Nothing I like better than listening to someone for an hour saying the same thing over and over and over, then a commercial, and then over and over and...... Hell! It's worse than being with my wife!!! :facepalm:

Exactly! I have him on in my truck, I'll get out to work somewhere for an hour, get back in and its like a time warp. I've seriously thought they accidentally started the program over. He does come up with some witty ideas but then repeats them like five times.

In all fairness to Cowherd, he'd be saying the same thing about Texas if the roles were reversed. And he has a point that our offense isn't good.

The problem with talking heads like this guy is, they blow everything out of proportion so the controversy becomes the story. It's a self-sustaining situation then, because then you've got fans of the "dissed" team calling in to defend them, and fans of the "supported" team calling in to rebut, and everyone's all a-twitter, and meanwhile everyone's listening.

Cowherd doesn't give two craps about this game or either team involved. Cowherd cares about his Q rating and how many ears tune into his show.

Couldn't have said it any better.. :thumbs:thumbs

GBR!!

Nothing I like better than listening to someone for an hour saying the same thing over and over and over, then a commercial, and then over and over and...... Hell! It's worse than being with my wife!!! :facepalm:

Exactly! I have him on in my truck, I'll get out to work somewhere for an hour, get back in and its like a time warp. I've seriously thought they accidentally started the program over. He does come up with some witty ideas but then repeats them like five times.

Thank you.

We all love to love or love to hate.

All we need is love, da-da-da-da-da!

Thank you.

We all love to love or love to hate.

All we need is love, da-da-da-da-da!

:dunno I am the Walrus? Coo-coo-ca-choo?