Where is the official Big 12 title game thread rightcheer:)?

As far as the holding goes, refs have to let the Horn o-line have somethin, or McCoy'll wind up in a body bag. So far Suh is dominating this game, along with Crick and Turner. The whole D is doin what it takes. This was the plan and it's workin. But the most pivotal moment was the pick after the blocked punt, that probably took 3 points away from us. 9-7 compared to 6-7 is monumental

Right now it's a one play game. We're not in catch up mode until it's a two or 3 possession game. get the ball to start 3rd, what scares me is a quick 3 and out gives up good field position again barring a Henery bomb. This 1st possession, with us sitting right where we need to be, could be a good time to open it up a bit, see if we cant get somethin

My optimism has dissipated as far as the offense is concerned. We could have had a fieldgoal before that sh!tty play call from Watson that led to the interception. We could be ahead.

There is no magic offense wand that will wave and suddenly allow this offense to score a touchdown. Maybe not even a first down the way that this is going.

I'm out of kool-aid. Someone please help me.

:bang

Yeah that missed field goal opportunity was a killer. I mean Alex nailed a 52 yarder with room to spare. Just run up the gut or some short slants.

Even if we break a big gain their D is too fast to let us score on it. We'll have to string some plays together.

At what point does Watson start getting it? I honestly cannot stand watching the offense just go out on the field and bumble around like f-ing idiots out there and punt the ball away.

I am very happy to still be in the game and the D, as usual is keeping them in the game. We cannot even take a shot down the field b/c Lee is unable to throw a deep ball that can be caught by his own guy.

Maybe the D can score a couple of TDs to win the game.....

I've said it all season: This offense is a horrible waste of a National Championship-caliber defense.