Bye Bye Watson

If Nebraska had a f#*k fart of an offense, we beat these clowns by 20. Pathetic.

I have wanted him gone all season. I am not backing off of that now and I am about as calm as I have ever been following a loss like this. The loss and all the other losses this year fall sqarely on the offense's shoulders. I refuse to believe that our senior losses were enough to cause what we have seen out of this unit this year. Absolutely pathetic. I live in Wisconsin and had a couple Badger fans over to watch the game and they said they have never seen anything as bad as our offense. Burkhead and Helu are great. Our Tightends are fine, although you wouldn't know it since I don't remember them getting thrown to more than once(and that was on that old reliable roll out to the right and complete a 3 yard pass play). Our offensive line is pathetic. At the very least Cotton needs to go, but I feel that our receivers and offense as a whole are just not coached well.

Does anyone on this board still believe Watson is the answer for our offense? I would be really interested to hear one of his supporters explain his playcalling tonight, especially the lack of passes all night long.

He should be gone. There was no doubt after Iowa State and there is absolutely no doubt now. Perhaps it will be argued that it's not wise to shake up our offense again so soon or introduce more coaching changes, however, at this point it cannot get any worse offensively. We've consistently embarrassed ourselves all season. We can't even get first downs, let alone points. There is no reason to keep Watson. Someone prove me wrong, please, I'd love to hear it too. :restore

All I have to say is don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya....and let's be honest zac lee sucks...if witt stays I think they win at least 2 more games and lets not forget about losing that knucklehead castille. Watson must go...I think Dr. Tom should have booted him after the VT loss and called the plays for the rest of the season. Field Goals suck!

the problem with watson is lack of creativity...you can still play it safe and call a more creative game plan than that...sure we don't have florida's talent on offense but it's not like we're a division 2 team or anything...we're not putting our players in a position to succeed and that starts with the playcalling from watson...he's gotta go!

Watson has to go and our Offense didn't surpass over 100 total yards on offense today. Watson is in charge of calling the plays and coaching the QB's and both have been horrible this whole season and thats his fault and he's not doing the job that pays him 6 digit figures.

I hope Watson is outta here come next season and I don't care if we loss Gabbert or Curtis Carter in the process after Watson is canned.

well if the players would have executed a few plays, we woulda had TD's

I have wanted Watson gone for a long time. Not so much fired, but just wish he would find a head coach job or something. Having said that...execution was terrible I agree. The whole offensive line needs to be retooled and we have to come up with something next season. I feel really bad for our defense and our seniors on that defense. They were outstanding and time after time our offense has let them down all season.

We gave Texas a run for their money in that game and I am very proud of this program. 106 yards on offense and 5 first downs though!!! Wow...I don't even have the words to describe that. Still very proud of the defense and special teams though.