Does Zac Lee have a bit of an attitude?

I don't want this turning into a discussion about his compentency or lack thereof...that's been hashed far too many times already. Nor do I want this turning into a discussion about how Cody Green should have started. Instead, I noticed something tonight that has me a little perplexed. Remember when Zac ran the ball and tried to pick up the 1st down only to come up short about 6"? Remember Bo getting a case of the ass on him once Zac got to the sideline? Did you notice Lee's response? He seemed to keep walking away from Bo as if he didn't really care what Bo had to say? He was more concerned with looking up a the video board and finding a seat. Leads me to think that Zac is a little bit of an egotist maybe?

I don't care. What bothers me is this is the best qb we have. He more than likely would have struggled to start at UNK or UNO. And my apologies to supporters of UNK and UNO. He is not a threat to run, to pass, or to hand out drinks to the defense. But then again I'm just a spectator with no idea. It's just my opinion after watching his embarassing pathetic performances.

Maybe I'm reading into it a little too much.

I was actually seeing a little bit of what you were my friend. I was always taught to look another man in the eye when he is giving you advice, correcting you, whatever. Lee would not look Pelini in the eye. This is the moment he lost my total trust. Either he was that disrespectful that he would not look Bo in the eye while he was talking to him, or he was that afraid of Bo that he would not look him in the eye, which shows no fight. Either way i didn't like it. I have kind of stood by him, but I don't think he is our man any more.

I thought he showed a lot of attitude when Green took a few snaps. He seemed to be talking back to Watson... but more than anything, he looked like a little kid throwing a fit.

And I agree, when your coach talks, look him in the eye. He just seemed disrespectful tonight. Although, I didn't ever think he was our man, just all we had at the time. Kind of how I feel about Watson....

I don't want this turning into a discussion about his compentency or lack thereof...that's been hashed far too many times already. Nor do I want this turning into a discussion about how Cody Green should have started. Instead, I noticed something tonight that has me a little perplexed. Remember when Zac ran the ball and tried to pick up the 1st down only to come up short about 6"? Remember Bo getting a case of the ass on him once Zac got to the sideline? Did you notice Lee's response? He seemed to keep walking away from Bo as if he didn't really care what Bo had to say? He was more concerned with looking up a the video board and finding a seat. Leads me to think that Zac is a little bit of an egotist maybe?

I thought there were 11 guys on the offense. Maybe they changed it to just 1 guy and that 1 guy was Zac Lee. Sorry I missed the rule change. If that's the case then yeah it's all on Lee...