Great game guys

Sorry it had to end that way for you, but all of the right calls were made (for the most part). There were some bad calls that went against both teams. I'll that at that.

Great defensive effort by your guys as ususal. I really don't understand and still can't figure out what our gameplan was. I figured at some point we would realize that our plays should NOT go towards Suh. And why we didn't throw the ball downfield more and challenge your secondary is beyond me.

You guys are easily the best team we've played this season and congrats on a great season. Good luck in the bowl game, we'll be rooting for you.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!

That was ungenerous. I sympathize, but it was ungenerous all the same.

I’ll be stewing about this game for a long time. And I look forward to the thrashing the Huskers will put on the ‘horns next year. But in the mean time if you can manage to knock the SEC down a peg or two, that would be awesome. I’ll be pulling for the ‘horns. Good luck!

Sorry it had to end that way for you, but all of the right calls were made (for the most part). There were some bad calls that went against both teams. I'll that at that.

Great defensive effort by your guys as ususal. I really don't understand and still can't figure out what our gameplan was. I figured at some point we would realize that our plays should NOT go towards Suh. And why we didn't throw the ball downfield more and challenge your secondary is beyond me.

You guys are easily the best team we've played this season and congrats on a great season. Good luck in the bowl game, we'll be rooting for you.

I wanted to see you guys throw down the field more too. We could have used a few more picks.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!

That was ungenerous. I sympathize, but it was ungenerous all the same.

I’ll be stewing about this game for a long time. And I look forward to the thrashing the Huskers will put on the ‘horns next year. But in the mean time if you can manage to knock the SEC down a peg or two, that would be awesome. I’ll be pulling for the ‘horns. Good luck!

Hate to say it, but the Longhorns have no shot. It's not even going to be close. Unfortunately for the Big 12, their easy defeat is just going to solidify the SEC's apparent strength. Now I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but IF the Big 12 gave Texas some extra help getting to that game it's going to be an immediate regret when the Tide roll. I think the Big 12 representation is going to be an embarrassment. And it makes me sad because I would love some legitimate Big 12 representation.

Bama is going to crush Texas if they play the way they did against NU. They will not have a chance with the type of offense they have. Hell, if NU had somewhat of a heartbeat on offense, the game would have been won by the Huskers. At this moment, I will not be rooting for Texas b/c of Brown's arrogance and complete lack of reality.

Texas played the way they did against NU, because NU has a phenomenal defense, led by the best player in the country. It isn't because Texas is a bad team. We would have made any offense in the country look inept last night.

I'm sorry, but I have to pull for my conference. To hear pundits talk, they make it sound like OU lost by 40 points last year in the title game--a game that they should have handily won. I'm tired of SEC arrogance, and I'd like to see the Big 12 win. Unfortunately for UT, the pretender in the SEC lost yesterday. UT would have a far easier time against them than a for-real Bama team. That said, don't forget that Alabama has had their troubles this year as well. They're human and entirely capable of losing the title game to Texas.

Appreciate the words. I suppose most of the calls were OK, aside from a couple pass interferences where receivers weren't even looking at the ball. It was the non-calls (all year really) that were more frustrating. The fact that Suh and an absolutely dominant D Line gets 0 holding calls all game long is astounding.

Anyway, I don't dislike you or most of your fans, but I do dislike your coach, QB, and the conference that your team runs.