Leaving this Conference

C N Red

Dear Mr. C N Red

We have read your post concerning leaving the Big 12 Conference and we here at the Western Athletic Conference would like you to know we would welcome you with open arms!

The WAC conference, as you know, contains football powerhouses Boise State and...uh...some other schools that have football teams too. By joining the WAC you will not only still receive the quality football product you are used to but will also be blessed with the opportunity for complete anonimity as you will be ignored by every media outlet known to man

So please, Mr C N Red, consider a transfer to the WAC...we need the fans.

WAC Commissioner

Mr. Stu Pidass

P.S. We would like to make it perfectly clear that we want only YOU Mr. C N Red and not the Nebraska Cornhuskers as we already signed Boise State to a 10 year "Domination" contract in WAC football and cannot allow the Cornhuskers to come in and challenge the Broncos as this may lead to a breach of contract lawsuit...something we would like to avoid here at the WAC.

Oh, I forgot I mentioned the WAC. Oh wait, no i didn't. Thanks for writing a stupid letter that has nothing to do with what I said.

Main Entry: sat·ire

Pronunciation: \ˈsa-ˌtī(-ə)r\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin satura, satira, perhaps from (lanx) satura dish of mixed ingredients, from feminine of satur well-fed; akin to Latin satis enough — more at sad

Date: 1501

1 : a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn

2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

synonyms see wit

Take a literature class sometime...you might learn something.

Believe me, I have taken my fair share!! However, I guess I don't get what you are trying to say. You basically made my point for me in that you were just ridiculing me. What I was saying with my first reply is you only wrote that in order to ridicule me which is basically juvenile, and pardon me if you actually are.

Take a manners class sometime...you might learn something.

We really, really need to get out of this conference! Is there any way to get this process started quickly? A petition or what?

I'm not saying we completely lost to Texas because of biases because our offense sucked, but you cannot tell me there is not biases toward Texas and the South Division teams.

Texas people are crooked as hell and there is money being traded and pushed all over down there. They have many, many, many very rich people in the state compared to our few. We cannot keep up with the amount of payoffs they can make.

Even Osborne has said he is worried about this conference being too controlled by southern influences. I think we need an exit strategy and we need to get to implementing it soon!

I know the Little 11 would be the obvious choice and we could finally give them their 12th team to make a new conference, but I believe the SEC would also be a possibility. There are a couple teams I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting rid of(Kentucky or Vandy).

Either way, we have to get out of this crooked BS Big 12 southern biased conference. There is too much money and power in the south to get a fair shake.

If we don't change conferences then it needs to be looked at a way to reallign the conference. Split up the Texas teams and OU and OKie state into different divisions so you will have 2 Texas teams and 1 Oklahoma team in each division.

Yes, our offense sucks and probably was more to blame for the loss than anything, but the Big 12 conference also sucks and I for one am sick of it and its BS!!!

Mountain West Conference would also be a nice fit at least geographcially. Honestly though we need to tell Baylor to GTFO out of the conference and get TCU. That would strenghten it up a bit.

Any of you who find this thread hilarious or ridiculous feel free to list the many things the big 12 has done for us.

Remember at the start Osborne warned them against having a championship game? The vote was 11-1 against us.

Remember how Nebraska wanted to maintain its yearly game against Oklahoma? The vote was 11-1 against us.

There are many examples of this.

Any of you who find this thread hilarious or ridiculous feel free to list the many things the big 12 has done for us.

Remember at the start Osborne warned them against having a championship game? The vote was 11-1 against us.

Remember how Nebraska wanted to maintain its yearly game against Oklahoma? The vote was 11-1 against us.

There are many examples of this.

don't worry when the South goes 20-4 in the CCG then there will be an uprise. BTW it's 10-4 lead now.

Funny how people didn't take this conversation all that seriously before we lost in the fashion we did over the weekend.

There are a lot of hurt feelings around lately. Having this discussion in the wake of those hurt feelings isn't the most productive thing to do.

I'll guarantee nobody is talking like this when we win the CCG next year.

Just sayin'.

Funny how people didn't take this conversation all that seriously before we lost in the fashion we did over the weekend.

There are a lot of hurt feelings around lately. Having this discussion in the wake of those hurt feelings isn't the most productive thing to do.

I'll guarantee nobody is talking like this when we win the CCG next year.

Just sayin'.

I didn't say I agreed with it! :) I forgot to metion that part. I was just stating it had been talked about.

We really, really need to get out of this conference! Is there any way to get this process started quickly? A petition or what?

I'm not saying we completely lost to Texas because of biases because our offense sucked, but you cannot tell me there is not biases toward Texas and the South Division teams.

Texas people are crooked as hell and there is money being traded and pushed all over down there. They have many, many, many very rich people in the state compared to our few. We cannot keep up with the amount of payoffs they can make.

Even Osborne has said he is worried about this conference being too controlled by southern influences. I think we need an exit strategy and we need to get to implementing it soon!

I know the Little 11 would be the obvious choice and we could finally give them their 12th team to make a new conference, but I believe the SEC would also be a possibility. There are a couple teams I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting rid of(Kentucky or Vandy).

Either way, we have to get out of this crooked BS Big 12 southern biased conference. There is too much money and power in the south to get a fair shake.

If we don't change conferences then it needs to be looked at a way to reallign the conference. Split up the Texas teams and OU and OKie state into different divisions so you will have 2 Texas teams and 1 Oklahoma team in each division.

Yes, our offense sucks and probably was more to blame for the loss than anything, but the Big 12 conference also sucks and I for one am sick of it and its BS!!!

Mountain West Conference would also be a nice fit at least geographcially. Honestly though we need to tell Baylor to GTFO out of the conference and get TCU. That would strenghten it up a bit.

Wait, you want to take the one below average team in the South and replace them with TCU and you think that would solve the problem?

I don't follow the reasoning of how that would help even out the conference divisions...............

Wait, you want to take the one below average team in the South and replace them with TCU and you think that would solve the problem?

I don't follow the reasoning of how that would help even out the conference divisions...............

Well right now the South division pretty much belongs to Texas and Oklahoma. Taking out Baylor and putting in TCU would be able to challenge Texas and Oklahoma. TCU has been good the last 6 years. Baylor hasn't had a winning season ever in the Big 12. I mean seriously the South division is a two horse race. Every now and then you get Texas Tech and A&M. TCU would be another team to challenge. The only consistent deadweight the North has had has been Iowa State.

Why not join the Big 10 (which is currently 11, and makes no damn sense whatsoever and never has and never will) and make it the Big 12 too, the Big 12 North as a matter of fact, then the current Big 12 south can have Mizzou, Iowa St., Kansas, Kansas St. and Colorado and pick up maybe TCU, or even Louisiana Tech, cuz they really have no business being in the WESTERN ATHLETIC CONFERENCE, and become The Big 12 South Conference, and Nebraska can be in the old Big "11" as The Big 12 North Conference, then the winner of each conference can play each other in a game where they try to score points in an effort to win a conference cham, but wait, theyre actually two differen, wait, there'd be a north champ and , but each conference would have to have two divisi, hold on, f#*k, :wacko::bang

They should re-start the BIG 8 again and ####can the BIG XII. That way we would play Oklahoma every year. Texas could start their own conference with TCU and SMU joining in. Heck they could even call it the BIG LONGHORN conference or something like that. :horns2:horns2:horns2