Owamagbe Odighizuwa will be in RED soon

im someone like him, i hope everyone around me is pointing the success of a certain ndamukong suh. i hope he's heard the story of suh's transformation under the pelinis after being 'completely coached up' by the former staff. if he's not wise enough to see that we are the best spot for him, for his future, then guess its not meant to be.

You are too late! I called this like two weeks ago. =) I believe Florida will be filled up on DEs by the AAA game. They should get Martin and Powell and also have a 4 star kid committed. I dont think they are recruiting Owa as hard as we are. Him thinking that we got screwed out of the UT is a good sign IMO.

Rivals makes it sound like he still wants to see USC, but I think its between us and Florida. I think with Suh's success that Owa be N, but Florida is tough to beat with Meyer. Maybe Meyer can go make it easy and go to ND.

I don't know how much you guys want to read into this, but supposedly Ronald Powell, 5 star DE from Eric Martin's school in CA, is a silent commit to the Gators. They also have DE commits Nerion Ball and Lynden Trail, both four star guys. DE depth chart seems packed their. I also would help that USC's down year, especially defensively, benefits us. I do think he ends up donning the scarlet and cream eventually. GBR!

why is everyone counting out Cal in this whole deal? Hell I wouldn't even count out Oregon State or Oregon for that matter. Wasn't it said a number of times that he was a Cal lean? If so why has everyone just written them off?

Yeah, I don't get why people keep discounting the west coast schools. They are the biggest threat in this. UCLA

and Cal both.

why is everyone counting out Cal in this whole deal? Hell I wouldn't even count out Oregon State or Oregon for that matter. Wasn't it said a number of times that he was a Cal lean? If so why has everyone just written them off?

I think Oregon State is kind of out of the picture on this one. No insider info on that, just a hunch.

I see Oregon as the biggest competition on this one. He was a Cal lean at one point before he visited Lincoln and Gainsville. But we have a very good chance at getting this kid N. Him saying that we got screwed and being mad about it could be a sign that he feels some sort of connection to our program. I said it a few weeks ago that he is a perfect fit in every way for our program. It is up to him to realize it.