Who do we for go for WRs now

Austin is one name I know, Wright maybe another option too, but as of right now it has not been the recuiting year we wanted for WRs.

That was suppose to be one of our top priorities remember?

We lost Terry, now Carter, and we have no chance for Lucas, Sasser, or Reese. I must say Im disappointed.

Im glad we got Enunwa, though I think he could be a very underated prospect, and Evans could be a WR too, but common were losing everyone to Kansas and Missouri?

If only Callahan would have not blown off Maclin (from what Ive heard he was very serious into Nebraska but Callie ignored him) Mizzouri wouldnt be having so much success with WRs.

Anyone know any other names we have a shot for?

Or do we just look forward to next year?

Who knows if Maclin would have fluorished here? It may have just been their brand of offense... here he might have riddent the pine for five years. I don't wanna play the what if game on that one.

And yeah, from everything I've heard, Enunwa has looked beastly this season. He just got stuck behind some D1 prospects last season. Some ppl in the know think he could be a very good WR for us.

I really hope we can snag Tejay Johnson and with Kelly interviewing for ND that can only help our case. I dont think we need more than one more wr bc that will make three in this years class. we have bell, marlowe and cooper who are all freshmen.

Austin Hill and TeJay top my list now.

I really hope we can snag Tejay Johnson and with Kelly interviewing for ND that can only help our case. I dont think we need more than one more wr bc that will make three in this years class. we have bell, marlowe and cooper who are all freshmen.

cooper's a sophomore. i agree though that three is enough for this class.

He's a RS Freshman, he has 3 years left.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SP...p;Q_SEASON=2009

you're right. could have swore he saw the field last year.

Could be you are thinking about Dennard, oh how I wish Alfonso was only a RFr. this year.

Could be you are thinking about Dennard, oh how I wish Alfonso was only a RFr. this year.

i wish a lot of kids on our team had the extra year: hickman, prince, hagg, paul, etc. callahan was amost criminal at burning shirts. pelini and co. are doing a lot better, but there have still been a few head scratchers.

i wish a lot of kids on our team had the extra year: hickman, prince, hagg, paul, etc. callahan was amost criminal at burning shirts. pelini and co. are doing a lot better, but there have still been a few head scratchers.

Well at least Prince and Hagg have 1 more year. Good Senior Leadership on the Defense next year from possibly the best part the D next year.

There are still a few decent prospects we could snag that are under the radar... I wouldn't worry too much about it, we are really young at that position, and while it's important to bring in a couple guys at that position every year, it's not absolutely imperative.

Kinnie is starting to look legit, and I think another year in the offense will do Curenski and Bell wonders.

Gilmore isn't the greatest coach in the world (or Recruiting coordinator for that matter), but he isn't the worst either.