Hilarious read about Suh vs. Texas

Nexus

LOL...wouldn't it be classic if Suh wins the Heisman and they cue up that highlight? :clap

Click this LINK and read it from the original site because the author uses a picture and creates a story around it. Funny stuff.

One of the reasons I'm excited about watching the Heisman ceremony is because of the highlight reels. It's inevitable that they'll show that play. It's probably the defining moment that woke the Heisman voters up, which in turn gave him his invite to NY.

The best part is, McCoy will be seated in vicinity of it all. Perhaps he'll be a little embarrassed seeing Suh just dominate him on film along with a house full of high society suit & ties in the audience.

LOL...wouldn't it be classic if Suh wins the Heisman and they cue up that highlight? :clap

Click this LINK and read it from the original site because the author uses a picture and creates a story around it. Funny stuff.

One of the reasons I'm excited about watching the Heisman ceremony is because of the highlight reels. It's inevitable that they'll show that play. It's probably the defining moment that woke the Heisman voters up, which in turn gave him his invite to NY.

The best part is, McCoy will be seated in vicinity of it all. Perhaps he'll be a little embarrassed seeing Suh just dominate him on film along with a house full of high society suit & ties in the audience.

What worries me is according to ESPN online poll, there still seems to be a strong regional influence on who people are pulling for....just hoping that the voters are a little more "in the know"...and it also seems Suh became a bit of a trendy pick for Sunday and Monday. Hope that all translates into a win!

What worries me is according to ESPN online poll, there still seems to be a strong regional influence on who people are pulling for....just hoping that the voters are a little more "in the know"...and it also seems Suh became a bit of a trendy pick for Sunday and Monday. Hope that all translates into a win!

Truthfully, I don't think he'll win it, but I hope I'm wrong. All season long I've been saying that I hope he gets an invite at the very least because I didn't expect him to win it due to the politics of the award and because of his position as a D-lineman. There's obvious biases among voters so giving it to a D-lineman is not a popular choice.

It is what it is. I'm still proud of Suh and what he accomplished. He's worthy of all the accolades.

Funny read, but not entirely accurate. The real dialogue went something like this:

Lineman #1: Wow, this guy is good, I've watched the film. He could probably take on three guys at once. Coach, I'm not sure we can stop this guy.

Mac Brown: Well, use a little 'ol chop block at the start of each half and see if you get away with it. Maybe then he'll think twice about going after Colt.

*Later at the game the snap count is started, the chop block follows*

Suh: SUH SMASH. ME ANGRY.

Bo: Oh no, they shouldn't have done that. Now McCoy's in for a night of pain.

Now that is funny. Being the nerd I used to be, I know this is based off of something that happened in the game World Of Wacraft. Knowing this and knowing the video that they are basing this off of makes it that much more funny to me.

I'll see if I can find a link to the original Leroy Jenkins video that this was based off of.