SIGNED ATH Kenny Bell

He bleeds husker red just like we all do. Good humored kid, very humble. We could not have gone wrong at all getting this kid.

I don't know why but this kid is my favorite out of the whole class. His video is great.

Glad he got in before the scollies were taken. I think he makes a big impact via KR/PR/WR/ATH. We are set with Niles for next year but he will be here for the next four.

I am totally jacked up on this one!!!

He bleeds husker red just like we all do. Good humored kid, very humble. We could not have gone wrong at all getting this kid.

I don't know why but this kid is my favorite out of the whole class. His video is great.

Glad he got in before the scollies were taken. I think he makes a big impact via KR/PR/WR/ATH. We are set with Niles for next year but he will be here for the next four.

I am totally jacked up on this one!!!

Don't know if he's my favorite, but I do love his film as well. I'm not sure what level of competition he's facing, but he definitely looks like he'll bring some playmaker abilities with him that NU's offense sorely needs. Maybe even a Curtis Carter type without the stunning 40 time?

Of course, as a WR he'll need to be able to block, prove he can run crisp routes and display sure hands. Oh who am I kidding, he doesn't have to do any of those to play WR for NU these days! :sarcasm

Another reply from him this morning on his Youtube Vid:

"Dont worry about me decommitting, my word is my bond, yes is my yes. I will be in lincoln in june and i cant wait. And if they want to run the ball, i'll block and return kicks.

T.E.A.M= Togethether Everyone Accomplishes More."

Put him in the 'Wildcat'.

Another reply from him this morning on his Youtube Vid:

"Dont worry about me decommitting, my word is my bond, yes is my yes. I will be in lincoln in june and i cant wait. And if they want to run the ball, i'll block and return kicks.

T.E.A.M= Togethether Everyone Accomplishes More."

Put him in the 'Wildcat'.

Already like this kid and he's not even on campus yet