Merry Christmas

TuffTiger

Thanks TT

Prayers be with all that are serving our country at this time of year, to you and your families for making the sacrifices that allow us to what we do as TT would say. Your efforts and loyalty will never be forgotten by this old Jar Head.

Happy Holidays to all.

My 7 day Christmas vacation starts tomorrow!!!! :woo I have a 9 and 13 year old and I loving buying them all the cool things that I want and stealing it from them!!!! :lol:

Happy Holidays to everybody!!!!

You play with your daughter's Barbie dolls?????

I'm sorry!!!!!! Is that bad??? :dunno

No, Mr Jokey Mcjokester. :lol: But the Ipod touch, the PS3, DSI and all the cool new X-Box games will be all mine in time. :thumbs

My 7 day Christmas vacation starts tomorrow!!!! :woo I have a 9 and 13 year old and I loving buying them all the cool things that I want and stealing it from them!!!! :lol:

No, Mr Jokey Mcjokester. :lol: But the Ipod touch, the PS3, DSI and all the cool new X-Box games will be all mine in time. :thumbs

Better you do that then them losing it. Kids always lose the expensive stuff. It just so happens they lost it in dads car or living room. :)

Are you looking to adopt? ....cause I know someone who'd take gifts like that. jus' sayin'