Arizona football forums

GSG

It's very hard to compare the Big 12 to any other conference. We've suffered, as a conference, SO MANY players lost due to injuries (and some stupidity):

Our entire O Line. And our top two RBs

Sam Bradford and Gresham

Blaine Gabbert (via Suh)

Dez Bryant

Robert Griffin

Who else? I know I'm missing some guys.

This was a weird season where so many key players from highly-touted teams got hurt, so all that prowess our teams built themselves around was gone.

Hard to excel when you've lost that much talent.

desmond briscoe, jake sharp, half the starters for CU, jocques crawford.

After the convo board AZ fans on ESPN I hope we beat the crap out of them. According to them we are hicks, but apparently they forget all the lovely white trash trailer towns in Tucson. I've been to Tucson many times, and many times I was out of there just as soon as I could be. Redneck central with a mix of white trash in between, it's a lovely town that any self respecting Nebraskan would rather die than live in. I am laughing at those vaunted pac 10 defenses the AZ fans keep talking about though. Apparently their offense is better than Texas Tech's and their defense is better than ours. I really hope that we just demolish them while I sit and see if those same dickwads decide to show their face during the game. Seems like AZ has forgotton they are more of a basketball school and think they are a football school with 1 or 2 good seasons ever. They aren't even a good basketball school anymore either.

After the convo board AZ fans on ESPN I hope we beat the crap out of them. According to them we are hicks, but apparently they forget all the lovely white trash trailer towns in Tucson. I've been to Tucson many times, and many times I was out of there just as soon as I could be. Redneck central with a mix of white trash in between, it's a lovely town that any self respecting Nebraskan would rather die than live in. I am laughing at those vaunted pac 10 defenses the AZ fans keep talking about though. Apparently their offense is better than Texas Tech's and their defense is better than ours. I really hope that we just demolish them while I sit and see if those same dickwads decide to show their face during the game. Seems like AZ has forgotton they are more of a basketball school and think they are a football school with 1 or 2 good seasons ever. They aren't even a good basketball school anymore either.

dont forget for one second to type with capital letters and paragraph. they will win if you dont.

This team is no slouch. They have gotten better each game. They were one overtime from the Rose Bowl. We have seen an offence close to this one, since Sonny Dykes is the OC. This team can put up some points, if not taken serious. We should also notice some tough D, because of Stoops. Quickness is the key to the Wildcats and they have that. I don't think they can beat us, unless the D takes off a few plays, every once and a while.

Husker fans do not take this team lightly.

GBR!!!

Apparently their offense is better than Texas Tech's and their defense is better than ours.

:LOLtartar

they are fans. They have opinions just like everyone else.

they finished #2 in their conference.

what do you expect them to say?

if they read these boards, they will find a a posting or two saying how great the mighty skers are. ;)

and rightfully so!

BTW-- the good news?

They are going to play. we will soon know who is right. :)

Apparently their offense is better than Texas Tech's and their defense is better than ours.

:LOLtartar

they are fans. They have opinions just like everyone else.

they finished #2 in their conference.

what do you expect them to say?

if they read these boards, they will find a a posting or two saying how great the mighty skers are. ;)

and rightfully so!

BTW-- the good news?

They are going to play. we will soon know who is right. :)

We still have people on here that think this Husker offense can be good, when facts show otherwise, so how can Husker fans complain, when another teams fans think their offense can score on Nebraska? <_<

It's very hard to compare the Big 12 to any other conference. We've suffered, as a conference, SO MANY players lost due to injuries (and some stupidity):

Our entire O Line. And our top two RBs

Sam Bradford and Gresham

Blaine Gabbert (via Suh)

Dez Bryant

Robert Griffin

Who else? I know I'm missing some guys.

This was a weird season where so many key players from highly-touted teams got hurt, so all that prowess our teams built themselves around was gone.

Hard to excel when you've lost that much talent.

desmond briscoe, jake sharp, half the starters for CU, jocques crawford.

The top 3 deep on the Oklahoma Oline

ZonaCats8

I don't think we'll have any problems putting up 20+ thanks to our quick passes that we run so well, as well as a hopefully rather healthy Grigsby after over a month off for him.

20yrsSTH

Yes, we had a hard time dealing with Iowa's DL. But Matt Scott was the QB then and Iowa soon lost any respect for an Arizona passing game. They teed off on stopping the run and we were dead. We have been a different team since Nick took over towards the end of that game. I'll say this again, our quick passing game negates Suh. He may disrupt us by batting down passes - but I will be surprised if he ever lays a serious hand on Foles, much more if he sacks him.

EPIC FAIL

I remember one play where it looked like the whole offensive line fell down. All four of our D-Linemen sacked Foles at the same time

"they had a team meeting down there, at the quarterback."

-announcers

Best line of the game. Almost as good as last year's line about Carl "Wifi" Pelini.

Can you imagine what went on in the defensive huddle before that series? Suh: "Okay guys, let's have a get-together in five at Foles. I'll bring the drinks."