This will be interesting to following. As I mentioned on the board, I was able to sit down and have a 2 hour conversation with Coach Brown. What a great guy. He absolutely LOVES Nebraska and said it was a no brainer to come "home" when Coach Bo asked him to come back. He said that he and his family consider Nebraska their "home". He also spoke highly of Bo.

On the other hand, he told story after story involving Gill, and mentioned the fact that he loved Turner and that Turner was one of his favorite people in the world.

This could be worth some investigating.

Man, I hope that this isn't true.

Today's Omaha paper had a great article on Coach Gill. And other than a few people from Buffalo, the only "significant" people interviewed for the article were Gill's father, wife Gayle, and ..........yup.......... "very close friend" Ron Brown.

I think that these guys are "two peas in a pod". They both share the same values. They put their lives in God's hands and they travel the same path. I believe that in my conversation with Coach Brown, he said something to the effect that he and Turner speak at least once a week if not more.

Wouldn't suprise me one bit to see them on the same staff. Man that would suck !!! Two of my favorite coaches in the world, coaching and recruiting against NU.

Dadgummit.

i think the only way we keep brown though is to tell mr "i don't wanna recruit" gillmore to hit the road and let brown take over WR and TE.

From everything I know about Coach Brown, that's not a stipulation at all in his mind. He's worried about the culture of the program and making these kids into men.

Don't take him from us, Coach Gill. Don't do it.