Thank you Dr. Tom Osborne!!!!

schuhbdoo

Thanks for hiring Bo Polini and bringing NU back to a national powerhouse. We are well on the way and it was your decision to bring in Bo Polini and I commend you for that!!!

He has this program poised to compete and less than 2 short years. Just think where we would be if he got the job in 2003.

Thank you Dr Tom.

In a weird way, I think Bo needed those 4 years to grow as a College Coach. Remember that NU was his first College job in a long time, after 8-9 years or so in the pros. He learned a lot about what it takes to be a winning program from OU and LSU and I think it is paying dividends in how he is trying to build the NU program back up now.

Who is Bo Polini?

osborn was not too smart recommending solich as head coach..or have you forgotten...that was one of his few mistakes

I don't think that Dr Tom was the AD when Solich was hired. I do think Dr Tom was instrumental in hiring Bo Polini two years ago.

I think when Dr Tom recommended Solich as his replacement back in 2003 it was out of loyalty. Polini didn't have any the experience or tenure/history that Solich had.

I have been happy all day that Dr Tom made this hire.

I hope I don't get hammered for mis-spelling a word or last name.

Who is Bo Polini?

osborn was not too smart recommending solich as head coach..or have you forgotten...that was one of his few mistakes

Yeah right. If only he would have been smart enough to bring in Callahan instead.

To think that idiot Solich hired Bo.....what was he thinking? :wacko: