Missouri sucks, who can we steal?

:snacks:

*Waits for SheepDog Mark to enter thread*

LMAO I love the guy eating snacks it gets me every time. Ummm I say we take Gabbert. He seems like a level headed kid who isn't afraid to make a commitment and stick with it...oh wait, no that was his brother...uh never mind. In all seriousness I say we push for Demien, Hoch (Idk sounds like a football players name), or Franklin

haha...sheepdogmark...

"i dont understand why everybody makes these stupid posts..."

i dont understand why people make stupid posts to complain about stupid posts. this ish is funny.

i was not surprised to see mizzou basically back out of this game. you play a service academy, you better button your chinstrap and adjust your cup every single play, because coaching and talent aside, they are going make you work. mizzou showed they have no huevos tonight, which makes it all the more perfect fit for gabberts.

So was it just me or did the stadium during that game look as empty as the last 2 minutes of the Tenn-Va Tech game? Seriously, neither the fans nor your teammates will show up to your bowl game if you go to Missouri.

The funny thing is about that Pete is that they lowered ticket prices to 3 dollars a piece about 2-3 weeks before this game.

Yes, you got a chuckle out of me! LOL!

I say that Mizzoo steals Quincy Enunwa if they steal anyone else. It wouldn't surprize me to see them land Corey Cooper also. Perhaps the four star DT Chase Rome from Columbia decides to stay at home with the Tigers.

We however, do not steal anyone from them.

Regardless, I have no basis for anything said ... just like most of these posts I've read. : )

SheepdogMark

We wont lose Rome as he never showed the slightest bit of interest in playing for MU, Enunwa doesnt even have an offer from MU, Corey Cooper is a safety. Who do you think he wants to play for? MU who just have up 33 to Navy? Or NU who just shut out Zona?

Yes, you got a chuckle out of me! LOL!

I say that Mizzoo steals Quincy Enunwa if they steal anyone else. It wouldn't surprize me to see them land Corey Cooper also. Perhaps the four star DT Chase Rome from Columbia decides to stay at home with the Tigers.

We however, do not steal anyone from them.

Regardless, I have no basis for anything said ... just like most of these posts I've read. : )

SheepdogMark

Cooper named 4 schools, Missouri isn't one of them. If MU wouldn't take Carter or Terry, they won't take Quincy. Rome grew up in Florida, moved to Missouri later in life and wanted to get out from all reports. Your post makes you seem like a closet MU fan that really has no idea what he's talking about on the recruiting front. :snacks: