Pierre Allen

I didn't really have a problem with Asante's celebration against Oklahoma. I thought it was clear that he didn't know that he had actually hurt the guy, he was just celebrating a hard hit on someone he expected to pop right back up. How many times has something similar to that happen and the receiver just shrugs it off and gets back to the huddle?

I totally agree and I remember Ron Franklin the announcer for that game really going on and on about Asante's celebration in a not so pleasant way. Next thing you know there is a shot of Asante with his hands in the air clapping for the OU player as he got up and was being helped to sideline. It was a big hit and guys get excited about that. There was no true malice intended from Asante at all.

He had a pretty good hit in the Arizona game too if I remember correctly. Class guy and it was great to see him emerge this year and have the season that he did.

Just wanted to get your thoughts on Allen's little "dance/celebration" did u like it? hate it? I thought it was a little much....but i do like players playing with emotion and confidence..

Just play. The entertainment is the game; not the post play actions. This goes for all sports at all levels.

Wrong. Spikes' TD celebration/punt might be the greatest football moment ever.

Just wanted to get your thoughts on Allen's little "dance/celebration" did u like it? hate it? I thought it was a little much....but i do like players playing with emotion and confidence..

Just play. The entertainment is the game; not the post play actions. This goes for all sports at all levels.

Wow, after your buildup I was thinking that was going to be something special. It was very uneventful and certainly not anything close to the greatest football moment ever.

Wow, after your buildup I was thinking that was going to be something special. It was very uneventful and certainly not anything close to the greatest football moment ever.

Agreed. Great player but nothing special as to his celebration. Niles Paul flexing, that has to be one of the greatest moments. :koolaid2:

Agreed. Great player but nothing special as to his celebration. Niles Paul flexing, that has to be one of the greatest moments. :koolaid2:

Wrong and wrong. Punting the ball into the stands is funny/crazy enough, but even funnier/crazier when you consider that the ball could have hit some unsuspecting guy wearing jean shorts in the face.