CB - Prince Amukamara, Andrew Green, Lazarri Middleton

CB - Alfonzo Dennard, Anthony West, Anthony Blue

Nickel- Dejon Gomes, Dijon Washington

Dime - Lance Thorell, Anthony Blue

7B - Anthony West, Eric Hagg

SS - PJ Smith, Eric Hagg

FS - Rickey Thenarse, Austin Cassidy, Harvey Jackson

1. Eric Hagg will play FS ...IMO

2. You have Andrew Green as the back-up CB is Prince...which I agree...but then you dont have him as a nickel, dime or the 7th back position...if he is our 3/4 best corner don't you think he will be our Dime or 7th back...

this is what i think

CB- Dennard, Prince

S- Hagg, Smith

Nickel- Gomes

Dime- Blue-Green, West

7th- Whoever is behind the Dime back...

just my thoughts

You would think so but last years Nickel Back, Hagg, was not the 3 or 4th corner. West was #2 at both Left and Right Corner and he never took reps at Nickel. West did take snaps at the 7b which is why I have him listed there. I think Hagg fits more of the SS role. It is very similar to the the Nickel which has been his role for the past 2 seasons.

I also want to see if Baker Steinkuhler can even remotely resemble his brother on the d line

um....his brother, ty....starter in 2007-2008

I kno who his brother is :facepalm:

But to say that Baker already ISNT "remotely close to his brother" is crazy...Ty was a solid player....nothing more..nothing less

I also want to see if Baker Steinkuhler can even remotely resemble his brother on the d line

um....his brother, ty....starter in 2007-2008

I kno who his brother is :facepalm:

But to say that Baker already ISNT "remotely close to his brother" is crazy...Ty was a solid player....nothing more..nothing less

:facepalm:

if im not mistaking ty currently plays for the NY Jets.

im sorry but to say that baker is currently at that level is bogus.

he may be better than his brother in the future but that is impossible to say right now.....

im sorry but to say that baker is currently at that level is bogus.

Id like for you to show me where i said that....what i said was that to say he isnt remotely close isnt correct..not that same thing

ok. then currently he is not remotely close.

fact is that we have not seen baker in a full time starting role so we have no idea if he is remotely close to ty or not.

According to Carl in Sipple's article today, Meredith is the guy they're looking at for Turner's spot next year. Ankrah could beat him out by next Fall, but it seems like Meredith is the guy right now.

As for replacing Suh, “You lose his 12 sacks and all those tackles for loss (24),” Pelini says. “Pierre Allen’s going to have to pick some up. And Cameron Meredith’s going to pick some up. Jared Crick’s going to be better. And Baker Steinkuhler’s got to make up for some of that. You never say, well, one guy’s going to come in and replace a guy like Suh. Between all those guys, that productivity has to be replaced.”

I think we'll be pretty good on defense, but not as good as we were in the last two games this year. If you don't think losing Suh will hurt us, I don't know what to say. O'Hanlon and Asante have both played very well in the second half of the season, and we lose both of them. Plus, Dillard was our only major force at LB. Losing those four will make things rough on us the first few games I think. Locker has the potential to give us fits.

Not going too far out on a limb:

1. Ankrah will start at DE

2. Green will start at QB

3. Hardrick will start at OL

4. David will start at MLB

* Does Hardrick's highlight video remind anyone of the movie "The Blind Side"? He just drives people backwards at a high rate of speed.

you realize cameron has had significant playing time this year right?

* Does Hardrick's highlight video remind anyone of the movie "The Blind Side"? He just drives people backwards at a high rate of speed.

you realize cameron has had significant playing time this year right?

You realize Ankrah has practiced all year with the 1st team right? Coaches didn't want to waste his red-shirt when it wasn't necessary, so he never played or else you would have seen him in the games this year. Now, will he start? Who knows, but the coaches are very high on Ankrah, Meredith, Allen and Williams, so don't be surprised to see a heavy rotation.

1. yes. Ankrah will start with Pierre Allen.

2. i think if the Holiday Bowl Lee is the real Lee, he starts. if not, Green starts. i'm very tired of ppl losing confidence in Cody already

3. Hardrick is a boss and yes the very first thing i thought of when i saw his video was Michael Oher from the Blind Side. basically tackling defenders but not illegally

4. by the time Big XII comes around, David will be our "Dillard" linebacker, being the only one on the field with four corners

5. calling Antonio Bell is the #3 WR behind Paul and Kinnie

also... i think Hagg moves to FS, making our four starting corners... Prince, Dennard, Gomes, Blue

most people wont agree with me but i think this year, our secondary was the best part of our defense.. yes even better than the D-line. next year it will be even better

QB - Zac Lee, Cody Green, Latravis Washington

RB - Roy Helu, Rex Burkhead, Tray Robinson

FB - Tyler Legate, Tray Robinson

WR - Niles Paul, Curenski Gilleylen, Antonio Bell

WR - Brandon Kinnie, Khiry Cooper, Will Henry

TE - Mike McNeill, Chase Harper, Dreu Young, Ben Cotton

LT - Mike Smith, Jermarcus Hardrick, Mike Moudy

LG - Keith Williams, Brent Qvale

C - Mike Caputo, Quentin Toailoa, Cole Pensick (DT)

RG - Ricky Henry, Brandon Thompson

RT - Marcel Jones, DJ Jones, Andrew Rodriguez

*Red Cat- Taylor Martinez, Rex Burkhead

I'm thinking Zac Lee will put up better numbers next year. It would have been ideal for Green to redshirt last year. He looked very antsy whenever he was put in the game as there were false starts and he just didn't looked very composed. I wish he could redshirt next year but that won't happen. Roy and Rex will probably be 1A and 1AA like Roy and Lucky were a few years ago. Tray will play a lot still. I'm betting he'll play some FB again next year like he did against Texas. Niles should finish his career strong and Kinnie should build off of how he finished this season. I'm not sure what's gonna happen with the TE position but there is so much talent there. Hopefully the line plays better than last year. I can't wait to see what this year’s class can do up front. Hardrick, Moudy, and Rodriguez should all be big time difference makers in the near future. Moving Pensick to center would really help with our depth there. I don't think he has a legit shot at playing on the DL. Rex looked good running the Red Cat against Zona and Taylor would be an upgrade since he can also throw.

Quentin Toailoa is no longer a part of the team so there is no way he will be the back up Center. The other option you listed is Pensick, but I don't see him moving next year. You may not think he has a shot of playing on the D-Line, but Carl P. was recently gushing over him and Randle so they apparently see more in him than you do. It will be interesting to see where he is in 2011 though with all of the D-Line recruits coming in. Don't forget Ash or Sirles for the O-Line, both were highly praised repeatedly with Qvale this year by the coaches. They will make their presence known and I expect to see 1 on the 2-Deep next season. I think Jemarcus Hardrick gets one of the starting Tackle Spots, if he gets the RT spot then I think Marcel Jones takes over at LT.