TCU Helmet

I thought the TCU helmets were kind of dumb. These are the coolest helmets I've seen this year:

miss-fb-npc-helmet-side.jpg

blackduckshelmet2.jpg

As far as Nebraska goes-and I know I'm in the vast minority on this-but I think the white on white uniforms are sharp as hell. We had that in high school and it gave the look good-feel good-feel good-play good aura. It only works if you have white helmets though.

And no, I'm not a woman. I just have impeccable style.

Those Missouri Black and grey helmets are nice, but the uniforms as a whole were so incredibly terrible.

As far as our uniforms, I am a big, big fan of full-length socks (white socks with away uniform, red socks with home). I also liked the all-whites vs. Colorado in '07, not necessarily because of the jersey and pants being the same color, but because of the full length socks, and because of the white shoes/gloves with red trim, much improved over the blacks and greys.

I thought the TCU helmets were kind of dumb. These are the coolest helmets I've seen this year:

miss-fb-npc-helmet-side.jpg

blackduckshelmet2.jpg

As far as Nebraska goes-and I know I'm in the vast minority on this-but I think the white on white uniforms are sharp as hell. We had that in high school and it gave the look good-feel good-feel good-play good aura. It only works if you have white helmets though.

And no, I'm not a woman. I just have impeccable style.

You go girl.

They look stupid to me, not sure when red became one of their colors.

When a horned frog is threatened it will actually squirt blood from its eyeball toward its stalker. No seriously...... stop laughing. That is really why the red is on the helmet. No.......I am dead serious.

Yeah I heard that, so obviously their QB had too much blood in his eyes and couldn't see where he was throwing the football.

I believe that was Coach Patterson with the blood shooting out of his eyes, and the duct tape wrapped around his head just in case his head exploded.

Well I work for Nike so..... I like them

- the technology involved in our uniforms is actually amazing Pro Combat gear will be the future.

sidenote: I have to buy off brand Husker gear so I can wear it to work. I wish we would be a Nike team again my life would rock with my 40% discount

Here is fun tool you can actually design your teams full uniforms: ( I make Husker uniforms to pass the time)

Uniform designer from: Nike

What technology goes into them? Is there a advantage to wearing them? I havengt liked the look of any I've seen but I'm sure the look can be changed. So if there is an advantage is ig possible to look at stats in games where they were/weren't worn to see if stats back up the advantage?

fwiw - i was really impressed with army's new look. what did you guys think of those unis?

43758502.jpg

:yeah the only kind of alternative Unis I'd be interested in. Maybe something for a military appreciation day? :dunno

Am I the only person who thinks these are the worst unis EVER? These men will get their chance to wear ACUs. Let them be football players for the time being.

AS far as other teams wearing military attire, I'm against it. Dabo Sweeney looked like a special ed drill instructor on the sidelines when Clemson did their military appreciation thing.

Wanna wear a military uniform? Join the military.

fwiw - i was really impressed with army's new look. what did you guys think of those unis?

43758502.jpg

:yeah the only kind of alternative Unis I'd be interested in. Maybe something for a military appreciation day? :dunno

Am I the only person who thinks these are the worst unis EVER? These men will get their chance to wear ACUs. Let them be football players for the time being.

AS far as other teams wearing military attire, I'm against it. Dabo Sweeney looked like a special ed drill instructor on the sidelines when Clemson did their military appreciation thing.

Wanna wear a military uniform? Join the military.

They wore the uniforms in support of those wearing ACU's in action. It's a great look and a complete class act.

- the technology involved in our uniforms is actually amazing Pro Combat gear will be the future.

sidenote: I have to buy off brand Husker gear so I can wear it to work. I wish we would be a Nike team again my life would rock with my 40% discount

Here is fun tool you can actually design your teams full uniforms: ( I make Husker uniforms to pass the time)

Why don't you post some designs here. Not sure if you can.

This tool is nice. Thanks for posting it.