TCU Helmet

Well I work for Nike so..... I like them

- the technology involved in our uniforms is actually amazing Pro Combat gear will be the future.

sidenote: I have to buy off brand Husker gear so I can wear it to work. I wish we would be a Nike team again my life would rock with my 40% discount

Here is fun tool you can actually design your teams full uniforms: ( I make Husker uniforms to pass the time)

Uniform designer from: Nike

What technology goes into them? Is there a advantage to wearing them? I havengt liked the look of any I've seen but I'm sure the look can be changed. So if there is an advantage is ig possible to look at stats in games where they were/weren't worn to see if stats back up the advantage?

http://replaytheseries.com/pages/landing?b...amp;tagID=10895 some of the specs. are in here

-Lightest gear ever

-seams are body mapped to improve movement

-dri-fit material (if you've never worn it you missing out) you can be drenched in sweat and feel perfectly dry. also prevents chaffing

-mesh placed in specific zones to keep you much cooler

* It's not an exaggeration Nike puts years of Athlete research into every item it makes. I wish I could show you some of the proprietary info. I have at work

- the technology involved in our uniforms is actually amazing Pro Combat gear will be the future.

sidenote: I have to buy off brand Husker gear so I can wear it to work. I wish we would be a Nike team again my life would rock with my 40% discount

Here is fun tool you can actually design your teams full uniforms: ( I make Husker uniforms to pass the time)

What technology goes into them? Is there a advantage to wearing them? I havengt liked the look of any I've seen but I'm sure the look can be changed. So if there is an advantage is ig possible to look at stats in games where they were/weren't worn to see if stats back up the advantage?

http://replaytheseries.com/pages/landing?b...amp;tagID=10895 some of the specs. are in here

-Lightest gear ever

-dri-fit material (if you've never worn it you missing out) you can be drenched in sweat and feel perfectly dry. also prevents chaffing

* It's not an exaggeration Nike puts years of Athlete research into every item it makes. I wish I could show you some of the proprietary info. I have at work

Love the Dri-fit gear. Aren't all the new materials ridiculously lighter when wet too?

-Lightest gear ever

Love the Dri-fit gear. Aren't all the new materials ridiculously lighter when wet too?

Yes much lighter. Read the article the Mizzou uniforms are lighter when 100% wet then the regular uniforms dry. The Whole point is that you feel as if your not even wearing a uniform or pads. (even though you actually have better padding in key areas) If you can't feel it then it's not hindering your play. Remember playing high school ball how heavy you felt when running?

-Lightest gear ever

From the article you linked to:

Missouri will be one of ten elite football programs to debut the Nike Pro Combat uniform this month before they are officially introduced at the start of the 2010 season.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

-Lightest gear ever

Yes much lighter. Read the article the Mizzou uniforms are lighter when 100% wet then the regular uniforms dry. The Whole point is that you feel as if your not even wearing a uniform or pads. (even though you actually have better padding in key areas) If you can't feel it then it's not hindering your play. Remember playing high school ball how heavy you felt when running?

I always felt heavy from carrying all the would-be tacklers.

-Lightest gear ever

Missouri will be one of ten elite football programs to debut the Nike Pro Combat uniform this month before they are officially introduced at the start of the 2010 season.

Your telling me....... I work for Nike Think about the Nike sponsored teams Texas,T A&M,Ducks,ISU,Hawkeyes,Colorado, ect ect ect I wear off brand husker gear every single day just to keep from cutting myself.

-Lightest gear ever

Your telling me....... I work for Nike Think about the Nike sponsored teams Texas,T A&M,Ducks,ISU,Hawkeyes,Colorado, ect ect ect I wear off brand husker gear every single day just to keep from cutting myself.

I watched a Sport Science show that proved that Dri-Fit is actually bad for the body and causes your core temperature to raise to high too quickly and causes earlier fatigue because with the sweat being "sucked away" from the body it can't evaporate against the skin.

pGQgtrXbrp8

Maybe an occasional "all red" pants and jersey is about as adventurous as I like.

:yeah

I like the look of all RED i think that would be sweet once a while.

Don't count on that happening any time soon. There are still enough of us who remember the couple of times it was tried. We got our asses handed to us.

Seems as though I also remember attempting a stylized uniform (ala Denver Bronos) somewhere around the mid-ninties. It was a disaster. Those of you who speak of uniform change, should be taken behind the woodshed and given an old fashioned, traditional butt whippin'

And please do not ever again suggest black as an option!!!!

I was hashing this out with some friends while watching the game and discussing Arizonas helmet and crap it came up. One guy was dead set that this had happened, another called him an idiot, and I was amazed that I couldnt remember, since I was an obsessed young Husker fan during this time period.

For those of you who think you've thought of something new. Let me offer this:

We wore Red on Red for the 1986 Oklahoma game. Got beat 20-17.

2002.jpg

2002 Home uni Check out the stipe on the britches. Sexy, huh?

WHAT A DEBACLE

All%20Whites.jpg

2007 Colorado

Leave it alone. It's all been tried before.

I actually like those Nebraska uni's with the red stripe

i like the white uni's, i don't care what anyone says.

well i dont like you liking the white uni's. i don't care what anyone says.

i may not agree with what you say, but i will fight to the death your right to say it.

good, because not only do i have a lot to say, but i can agree with you dying for it. ;)