ESPN on Suh's domination of Texas

I like how one of those linemen is trying to say they were "overagressive" and that's what went wrong too.

I saw that. It's funny that in all the broken coverages, you'd see them getting blown up, not making errors in help protection. Unless you consider 2 guys holding Suh while he still gets a sack help protection failure.

I like how one of those linemen is trying to say they were "overagressive" and that's what went wrong too.

I also like how Ulatoski says they can't play Nebraska again, as if they wanted to.

I saw Colt McCoy's interview on the ESPN awards show and there is no way that he wanted any more of Nebraska's Defense. The only reason Ulatoski would say that has to be because he knows he won't be traveling to Lincoln next year. I pitty the Texas O-line that does.

Anyone else notice how the entire Texas team took the "it was a bad night" approach?

Not once did I hear any kind of praise from any Longhorn. I can't wait until we get 'em next year in Lincoln!

someone mind mailing this to bo? let him play the disrespect card again. hey texas you gonna get curbed stomped next year.

Anyone else notice how the entire Texas team took the "it was a bad night" approach?

Not once did I hear any kind of praise from any Longhorn. I can't wait until we get 'em next year in Lincoln!

This why I hope they get a mudhole stomped in their collective a$$es tonight.

No respect. No unity.