Texas

Don't Mess with Nebraska.

Why can't we all hate the SEC together???

They are who piss me off.

I'm with you on this. I first wanted Texas to lose in a close one, but as the game wore on I just couldn't bare to see the SEC win again. I hope somebody steps up, because Bama is going to be good next year.

Ya, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate those a s s holes with a passion that burns like the firey embers the devil sits on in hell.

Hope that helps others understand my mood tonight.

Texas fans weren't bitching when Bradford got hurt....BUT I expect nothing less than bags full of excuses for the loss tonight!

(Also, for any doubters, Gilbert is the real deal! And even he looked like shat at times...give Cody time to develop, it will come!!!!)

I'm not going to make any excuses. Thats what we (the horns) get for A) not having a running game and B) not having a better backup at QB considering how much McCoy runs with the ball. The amazing thing is that I would have thought this would have happened to Vince Young when he won the title. Somehow no one ever quite got a solid shot on Vince. Now McCoy's been knocked out twice...... And as far as Bradford goes, I have no love for the Sooners, but I was really sorry to see him go down like he did. He should not have been in that UT-OU game if he was knocked out on the type of play that sent him out. If he never gets an NFL paycheck I hope Stoops sends him a healthy check at some point. Colt looked like he was about to cry after the game for not being able to play. Surprisingly he (and most of these college kids) reminds me of a racehorse. They don't know how to not run. I wish him a lot of luck in the NFL because he gave UT a lot. He took a hell of a lot of hits in his career here.

(Also, for any doubters, Gilbert is the real deal! And even he looked like shat at times...give Cody time to develop, it will come!!!!)

yah, considering he's what? a true freshman with live-fire experience in a national championship? he damned near pulled if off were it not for that blindside hit (someone CLEARLY missed an assignment there) and that pick at the end.

texas will be tough next year... but i'm thinking pelini and the boys will have their number.

yah, considering he's what? a true freshman with live-fire experience in a national championship? he damned near pulled if off were it not for that blindside hit (someone CLEARLY missed an assignment there) and that pick at the end.

texas will be tough next year... but i'm thinking pelini and the boys will have their number.

No assignment missed. Just a weak side corner blitz. The RB was running an outlet route.

It was the very same play that nearly knocked Tebow out of the SEC CCG.

wow gilbert is looking good now. still can't throw a spiral though

Well I gotta say I would have never guessed we could put some fear in the Bama folks until 2 minutes were left in the game. Yep, if Williams catches that very catchable pass in the endzone in the first half it would have even been more interesting. Still, this is one of those times you realize how important it is to have a reliable running game and we never had that this year. Gotta say our defense played well when they needed to in the 2nd half until they were put in an untenable position..and our O line was much better than against you guys..............as to McCoy being able to come back, he had no reason to take a risk like Bradford did. As much as I hate losing to the Sooners, I hated to see the way Bradford went down in our game against them. I think it showed he wasn't really ready to come back. I hope he gets his due in the NFL because while Stoops, Mack Brown and all the coaches make insane money, the kids have no guarantee. Do I wish we could have Colt, sure but he ain't gettin paid like Brett Farve to play hurt. Maybe Mack should have said he'd give him that big pay raise he just got to go back in. I think his raise was a bit premature............Okay, any more want to pile on I will be back later, bring it on!

All I can say the coaching on both sides was questionable. Alabama on special teams was pathetic, and for Brown to call a time out with 15 seconds left so his freshman qb can throw a shovel pass is beyond me.

Colt said he would have given anything to play in this game other then his chance at the NFL. I'm betting that was more his dads call then his though in all fairness. Can't lose your meal ticket for a college game. <_<

I will say thanks for Texas making Nebraska look a lot better by scoring that many points on Alabama.

Mack told him his season was done. Good luck in the future, and make sure you make the checks out to the University of Texas Athletic Department when donation time of the year comes.