Texas

Yes, if Texas wins, Mack Brown will hoist up the crystal football and scream "Nebraska was the best team we played all year!," pollsters will make us #2, and every five star recruit in the country will call Pelini tonight to see if it isn't too late. Then it will rain ice cream cones and lollipops.

Great stuff and I agree!

No pile on from me. I support Big XII teams all the way...unless they are playing the Huskers. Tough break with McCoy going down and a freshman with few snaps as backup. Besides supporting the Big XII, I am not a fan of Saban and his "highest bidder" mentality, with no loyalty to anything but a massive paycheck.

My Husker friends, is this fun or what???? Y'all got BENT OVER in the Big 12 CG, tejas told us all year that losing Sam was no excuse, and wow!!! What goes around, comes around, NEVER FAILS!!!!! I feel bad for Colt, hate to see kids get hurt, but I'm laughing my butt off thinking about all those @#%$ who cheered in Dallas when Sam went down. They are gonna have a LONG NIGHT!!! BWAHAHAHAH!!! ROLL TIDE!!! Hope they hang half a hundred on 'em, they're due.

At least sam was legit hurt, McCoy could go back in but wont

No pile on from me. I support Big XII teams all the way...unless they are playing the Huskers. Tough break with McCoy going down and a freshman with few snaps as backup. Besides supporting the Big XII, I am not a fan of Saban and his "highest bidder" mentality, with no loyalty to anything but a massive paycheck.

also, watching UT lose does not make me feel any better about the CCG

My Husker friends, is this fun or what???? Y'all got BENT OVER in the Big 12 CG, tejas told us all year that losing Sam was no excuse, and wow!!! What goes around, comes around, NEVER FAILS!!!!! I feel bad for Colt, hate to see kids get hurt, but I'm laughing my butt off thinking about all those @#%$ who cheered in Dallas when Sam went down. They are gonna have a LONG NIGHT!!! BWAHAHAHAH!!! ROLL TIDE!!! Hope they hang half a hundred on 'em, they're due.

At least sam was legit hurt, McCoy could go back in but wont

Seems that way to me as well.

Texas playing well makes us look good and the Big 12 look good therefore I am rooting 100% for TU tonight.

F that. We lost to ISU at home. Spare me that "we look better" BS.

Shoulder sprain? I love it....Colt McPussy

also, bama dismantled UF, so they is not shame in losing to them.