We want to hear from you: We need new moderators!!

We here at Huskerboard are always looking to improve and create on what has become the best free message board out there on that web. With our increased popularity the need for more moderators is necessary. We are seeking your input and suggestions for new moderators. Please reply to this thread and let us know whether you would like to be considered or would like to nominate someone to be a moderator. In a brief statement let us know why you or your choice would make a great moderator. After we receive a pool of candidates we, the admins and mods will vote on the next individual or group of new moderators.

A few things to consider when recommending either yourself or another member:

1. You will not need to be on the board any more than you already are.

2. We want you to contribute as you would if you weren't a moderator.

3. This is not a paid position.

4. You enjoy college football.

5. You are a fair and open minded person.

6. You can write and read English. (you never know)

I would like to nominate Knaapl. He seems to be well spoken and educated beyond his cranial capacity :lol:

He comes across as being even keeled and able to mitigate eloquently ( I'm not his agent).

Wait, If I pimp some more pix of the wife could I be a Mod too?? :devil

I would like to second this/encourage him to do it. Always has great opinoins and seems like he has a good respect for board rules(not just him self but also makes sure other members follow as well)

I think Knapplc would be a great pick, and I would really enjoy a moderator position as well.

I don't really like to talk myself up, and I'm not really sure what other people's views are of me (if they have any at all), but I feel that I contribute positively to the board (rarely being pessimistic, or backlashing at other posters' opinions, etc."). I also stand for a high moral standard which I guess would probably be pretty relevant. Oh, and I am on here a lot. :)

I would like to nominate myself. I think I'd be a good fit because I enjoy the people on this board, I keep a level head (most of the time), and because I think I'd do a fine job keeping up with the same class that the current moderators have upheld.

As a secondary vote, I nominate knapplc. Because, well, he's knapplc. He also is very fair of others opinions and seems well educated.

i am shocked and offended that no one has nominated Tuff Tiger. he is an amazing poster who has shown that he is very well mannered and a very nice visiting team poster...oh i can't go on with it, but really i think we need a special place for mr TAH.

If Cacti still posted i'd vote for him but i'll end up going Knapp.