Head Coach Voting Thread

knapplc

Head Coach Voting Thread  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well...the more votes I get, the more inclined I'll be to remove that picture and replace it with something nice like a puppy or a ducky...thus erasing it from your memory.

Ahhhhh the painful memories have come back to haunt me............Cy I hate you :worship

I very much like the idea of calling Cy "Sigh" until he takes that sig down. I have sigs turned off, but I checked it when I saw the post.

Down with Cy the bully! He hurts my feelings! I will no longer vote for Cy until he takes that sig down.... or until the next poll comes out with him as an option, whichever comes first. :)

You're right...that one called up way too many bad memories so in deference to your feelings, I have replaced it with a new and improved version.

Now...start rolling those votes in for Cy or the next one up will be the Niles Paul unassisted turnover pic and I'm sure NOBODY wants to see that one... :angry:

I very much like the idea of calling Cy "Sigh" until he takes that sig down. I have sigs turned off, but I checked it when I saw the post.

Down with Cy the bully! He hurts my feelings! I will no longer vote for Cy until he takes that sig down.... or until the next poll comes out with him as an option, whichever comes first. :)

You're right...that one called up way too many bad memories so in deference to your feelings, I have replaced it with a new and improved version.

Now...start rolling those votes in for Cy or the next one up will be the Niles Paul unassisted turnover pic and I'm sure NOBODY wants to see that one... :angry:

CY you're a douche and I mean that in a good way :lol:

Take down those pictures you're killing us.....we might have to change this icon from ESPN SUX TO CY SUX :laughpound

I suppose Cy has some room to crow. After all, ISU has won less than 17% of our head-to-head games, by an average score of 25-10, and the last 20 (which include four ISU wins) had an average score of 38-16.

If Nebraska was routinely kicked around like a rented mule by ISU and won a game, even in the manner ISU won our game, I'd probably want to boast about it, too.

I suppose Cy has some room to crow. After all, ISU has won less than 17% of our head-to-head games, by an average score of 25-10, and the last 20 (which include four ISU wins) had an average score of 38-16.

If Nebraska was routinely kicked around like a rented mule by ISU and won a game, even in the manner ISU won our game, I'd probably want to boast about it, too.

You're absolutely right and I'm glad you've come to your senses...since ISU managed to eak out a win against the Huskers after all the years we have sucked and after all the routine poundings at the Husker's hands by scores like 72-17 or 57-3...after all the years ISU has been the historic doormats from before the inception of the Big 12 and since ISU is destined to become the whipping boy next year when....HEY.... :angry: