Is losing Suh a big deal?

Nebraska

Sure, Alabama lost nine starters on defense, but if you're wondering why Nebraska is here instead of Alabama, the explanation is simple — Ndamukong Suh. Nick Saban has stocked the cupboards to the brim and it's simply reloading time in Tuscaloosa. In Lincoln, it's time to grieve over the loss of one of the greatest defensive talents this country has seen in decades. Suh was the Nebraska's defense, no disrespect to Philip Dillard, the Huskers’ leading tackler. Losing Suh is like losing an entire All-American defensive line.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/lists/horne-top-10-college-football-teams-with-holes-to-fill-012010#sport=CFB&photo=10801473

Lisa Horne never checks her facts on anything. Most of the time I think she just looks at past headlines and makes up some "analysis" to go with a picture she found on Google images. I'd honestly be more worried about losing our 2 safties and our top LB from an unproven linebacker unit.

• Fire 1

AHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHA.... HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA.... HHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAA... AHHHAHAHAHA...

oh man, sorry, but this chick is effin retarded. check out this quote that she makes about florida state.

The Seminoles' defense wasn't great in 2009 (they were ranked No. 108th in total defense nationally) but it might get worse this year with six starters gone, including linebacker Dekoda Watson.

WASN'T THAT GREAT!?!?!?!?!? Is she really this stupid? that's atrocious and pretty much as bad as it get's. How is this chick writing for fox sports? Was she an equal opportunity hire? That's like saying Hitler's treatment of the Jews wasn't that great, instead of the worst thing ever. now we've got one of these... :espnsucks: ...now where's the fox sports sux smiley at?

Bob Stoops loses two of his three major impact players on offense with quarterback Sam Bradford and tight end Jermaine Gresham (pictured) declaring early

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I'd really count the loss of Bradford and Gresham as voids to fill for next year since they didn't hold a position this past year due to injury....

• Fire 1

she is a writer/reporter and radio personality according to her own twitter page...

ive highlighted the only background info i needed, which disturbingly piqued my interest and sent me careening throughout the web to dig up this gem courtesy of her bleacherreport profile...

45695275-237f8e6644408902ec686e760503ce63.4b1040e9-full_profile_page.jpg?1260406258

ive seen all i need to ever know about a certain Lisa Horne thanks to this thread. she looks like she might spend some of her research time eating footballs.